Criticism quotes77 criticism quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“You're not dead yet: so stop living as if you are!”
“- Ben: Dad?
- Chet: Yes, Ben?
- Ben: Does this mean we won't be getting Christmas presents this year from Aunt Kate and Uncle Roman?
- Buck: Oh, blow it out of your ass, Ben!
- Connie: Okay, nobody is blowing anything out of their ass. What we are having is a little problem, and it doesn't mean your father and I don't love your Aunt Kate and...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Mother never approved of Scraps jumping up like this. But then again, she never approved of anything.”
“- Kevin O'Shea: Peanut butter and jelly sandwich? Are you nuts?
- Rudy Zolteck: It's still good!
- Kevin O'Shea: You'll never get anywhere treating your helmet like a lunchbox son. What is that?
- Butz: Cheetos.
- Kevin O'Shea: Crunchy or puffed?
- Butz: Puffed.
- Kevin O'Shea: Wimp [Butz confiscates the food and walks off]!
- Rudy Zolteck: My...” (continue)(continue reading)
“He should have made it bigger and more realistic, that puny thing's embarrassing!”
“- Roman: How about the gourmet here, you know what he wanted? Hotdogs! You know what they make those things out of, Chet? You know? Lips and assholes!
- Chet: Hahaha I guess I'm old-fashioned I like assholes.
- Roman: Ha and I like lips! kisses Connie's lips If I could market lips like those I would make another million.”
“I'm not sure I wanna be hanging out with a guy who noticed a crease in my pants.”
“- Stu: You are a fucking moron!
- Alan: Your language is offensive.
- Stu: Fuck you!”
“You don't crumple the paper up, ya gotta twist it, ya twist it.”
“- Annette: Hello, Jack? I'm Annette.
- Jack Butler: Hi.
- Annette: You're doing it wrong.”
We got one letter from a man who thought that Hauk's comedy was "visionary and interesting”. The other eleven hundred calls say that the man can't do comedy to save his dick!… That's a direct quote, sir.
“I have a small part. It's unsympathetic. The audience doesn't like me. I can't afford to be in love with you.”
“Are you crazy? You don't feed a baby chili!”
“You bitch! Why didn't you just tell me it was a Rum and Coke?!”
“Why don't you just tie a mattress to your back? You don't care where it is, do you?”
“Even Bobby thinks we went out. Great, huh? Ha! All of you thought we were a couple. What a joke!... Ronald Miller paid me 1,000 bucks to pretend I liked him. What a deal, huh? $1,000 to go out with him for a month. This guy. Oh, God. He bought me. And he bought all of you. He was sick and tired of being a nobody. Yeah, and he said that all of...” (continue)(continue reading)
“All you ever cared about is nugs, chillin and grindge.”
See. if I'm thirsty. I don't want a glass of water, I want you to sympathize. I want you to say, "Gloria, I too know what it feels like to be thirsty. I too have had a dry mouth." I want you to connect with me through sharing and understanding the concept of dry mouthedness.
From a Marine in Da Nang: "Captain Hauk sucks the sweat off of a dead man's balls”. I have no idea what that means, sir, but it seems very negative to me.