Criticism quotes77 criticism quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“You're a loud kisser, and it's gross and unappealing. You look like some old toothless woman suckin' the jelly out of a donut.”
- Murry Wilson: Frankly, if you really want to know, I don't care for it. It's too wishy-washy. "If you leave me, why leave me? Life will go on. Why go on living?" It's not like a Beach Boys song. Your brothers are going to hate it.
- Brian: [devastated] It's a love song.
- Murry Wilson: It's a suicide note.
“Human beings really know how to be pathetic when they try to, huh?”
“- Alice Kingsleigh: Wait!
- Red Queen: Oh, Alice, you always were an irksome slurvish, interrupting things!”
“There's a lazy Sunday softness to your generation. Makes me uncomfortable.”
“- Colin: I am a big fan of your work.
- Nate: I wish I could say the same.”
“You're anybody's friend for a price, but nobody's when it counts.”
“- Ernie: You were never able to take criticism either.
- Jeannie: I think it depends on how it's given.
- Ernie: There's no easy way to give it. It's like medicine. You just take it if you really wanna get better.”
“The fans are like women. When you're hitting, they love you. When you're not, they'd just as soon spit on you as look at you.”
“- Lainey: First of all, you are not the Mark Zuckerberg of vaginas.
- Jake: I don't know who that is.”
“If you want to question my morals... do it later.”
“I told Watson if I ever write a story it will be to correct the million misconceptions created by his imagination.”
“We've got to get past labels and stop being so critical about everything.”
“- La Rue: You're a troublemaker! These articles of yours, attacking our leading men of letters, the arts! Criticizing the civic authorities!
- Emile Zola: Perhaps you know of something better for me to criticize?”
“I don't take reviews very seriously, but in their totality I think they are representative of how the audience feels.”
“I've always heard people's criticisms twice as loudly as their praise.”