Mother quotes587 mother quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“People don't accept mothers who drink too much wine and yell at their child and call him an asshole. I get it. I do it too. We can accept an imperfect dad. Let's face it, the idea of a good father was only invented like 30 years ago. Before that, fathers were expected to be silent and absent and unreliable and selfish, and can all say we want...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Baravelli: Do you honor your father and mother?
- Titta: Yes, but they don't honor me. They beat me.
- Baravelli: You must annoy them.”
“My mother had fled an arranged marriage, left her whole world behind, but in my father's lighthouse, she had found something unexpected. And my father found the love of his life.”
“I was eight years old when my mother died. She loved traveling the world and digging up the past. He used to visit all the time, and then one day everything changed. She'd found something, something he wanted.”
“- Dr. Austin Sloper: Do you remember her mother? Her mother who had so much grace and gaiety. This is her child.
- Elizabeth Almond: Austin, no child could compete with this image you have of her mother.
- Dr. Austin Sloper: You're not entitled to say that. Only I know what I lost when she died and what I got in her place.”
“- Elton John: I'm... a homosexual. A poofter... a fairy... a queen... well say something!
- Sheila: Oh, for God's sake, I knew that. I've known for years.”
“Today is the day you are going to realize that I am seventeen years old and your overprotection and paranoia is inhibiting my growing process.”
Your mother's ass is so hairy, it looks like Don King's about to pop out and say, "Only in America"!
“Now, why would you call his mother a garden tool?”
“- Annie: I'm your mother.
- T.J.: No, my mother's dead. She's a beautiful angel.
- Annie: No she's not, I'm here and I love you.”
“- Don: Sherri and I are engaged.
- Mike Wazowski: Who's Sherri?
- Squishy: She's my Mom.
- Don: Don't worry Scott. I don't want you to think of me as your new dad. After all, we're fraternity brothers first.
- Squishy: This is so weird.
- Don: Just think of me as your big brother that's marrying your mother. Wait, hold on, we're brothers who...” (continue)(continue reading)
“No matter where you go or what they may call you, you will always be my son.”
“It's okay to tell them no sometimes, too, you know. Moms need to be tough.”
“- Mother: Why would I lie to you?
- Young Martin: Because you can.”
“- Rose Morgan: Why don't you get the coffee?
- Hannah Morgan: I've buried a husband, I've raised two daughters. I've made my coffee.”
“- Lloyd Christmas: Harry, holy cow. I'm worried about you. You're as deaf as a bat.
- Harry Dunne: That's not exactly how it happened, Lloyd. Your mother got into bed with me.”