Mother quotes587 mother quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
My mother said to me: "When your father gets home, he's going to shoot you in the face with a bazooka! And I'm not going to stop him this time, either! You know, he's always wanted to kill you! The day you were born, he said: kill it! I stopped him from killing you for eleven years... and this is the thanks I get for saving your life!".
“If your mother was alive... she would turn over in her grave!”
“- Phoebe: Look, I had a hard life. My mother was killed by a drug dealer.
- Monica: Phoebe, your mom killed herself.
- Phoebe: She was a drug dealer.”
“- Dr. Raymond: Are you familiar with Norman Bates?
- Sheriff John Hunt: Very.
- Dr. Raymond: Somebody has been leaving notes and making phone calls claiming to be his mother.”
“Are the daughter's miseries the mother's triumphs?”
“I'm 50 years old. I'm a partner in a big law firm. You know I'm very successful, and I still haven't resolved my relationship with my mother.”
“Elvia Rivero was the one who made me laugh when I needed to laugh. She made me cry when no one was looking. But most of all, Elvia was able to put into to words what I was thinking. It was Elvia who first gave me the idea. It was decided then and there, I knew what was missing from my life, a man. Oh no, don't get me wrong, not a man for me. For...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Beatrice Henderson: I love you.
- John Henderson: I know you think you do, Mother.”
“- Tucker: How's momma?
- Gilbert: She's fat.
- Tucker: Come on, man. She's not all that big, Gilbert.
- Gilbert: What?
- Tucker: Listen, I saw a guy at the state fair who was... a little bit bigger.
- Gilbert: A little bit bigger?
- Tucker: Look, all I'm sayin' is that she's not the biggest I ever seen, okay?
- Gilbert: Tucker, she's a whale!
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Very strange mother, my mother.”