Mother quotes587 mother quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Dinger: No, no keep going. Now, gimme more than that.
- Bobby Keller: I'm flunking every grade in school.
- Dinger: Marvelous, so am I.
- Bobby Keller: Penniless.
- Dinger: Gimme something better than that.
- Bobby Keller: Okay, uh... my parents don't even talk to me.
- Dinger: Yeah, well at least your mom didn't run over your leg in her Volvo...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Bagheera: I'm the one who brought him to you. And now I'll return him to where he belongs.
- Raksha: [goes in front of Mowgli] I won't let you. He's my cub!”
“My mom has to take medicine, or she'll get upset and buy too much at the mall.”
“- Jake Wyler: Who's that?
- Janey Briggs: It's my mother.
- Jake Wyler: You have her eyes.”
“- Katherine Wagner: What are you going to do to my babies?
- Moon: You'll never know.”
“- Llewelyn Moss: If I don't come back, tell mother I love her.
- Carla Jean Moss: Your mother's dead, Llewelyn.
- Llewelyn Moss: Well then I'll tell her myself.”
“- Luke: Leia, do you remember your mother? Your real mother?
- Princess Leia: Just a little bit. She died when I was very young.
- Luke: What do you remember?
- Princess Leia: Just... images really. Feelings.
- Luke: Tell me.
- Princess Leia: She was... very beautiful. Kind, but sad. Why are you asking me this?
- Luke: I have no memory of my...” (continue)(continue reading)
“We all eventually turn into our mothers.”
“It seems to me that Peter's trying to grow up too fast. I imagine he thinks that grown-ups don't hurt as deeply as children do when they lose someone.”
“You know, I admit I may not be the best mother in the world, but I'm doing the best I know how, and he doesn't need you to rub his face in shit because you think it's good for him! He's gonna find out that the world is a horrible place and that people suck soon enough and without any help from you!”
Your Mom calls the vacuum cleaner "jaws"?
“All my life, Baby, the only thing I wanna do is run away. What kind of mama is that?”
“Black cholera had taken her. So Father ordered a closed casket, asked me not to look. There were to be no parting kisses. No goodbyes. No last words. That is, until the night she came back.”
“- Cindy Sondheim: Can I get you anything?
- Dracula: A broom, perhaps?
- Cindy Sondheim: I hate housework. It killed my mother.”
“Mary Ellen, you were great tonight. It's so inspiring to see a single mother with so much confidence on stage. Really.”
“My mother says before I was born I was the same as everybody else, better even. My mom says I'm from a place where I'm the smartest person there. Everybody sings.”
“She packed it in. She was a showgirl. Great legs. I got her legs, what do you think?”
“- Roxanne Chase-Feder: And this must be your mother.
- Rob Hilliard: My wife.”
“- Mrs. White: Did you lose this?
- Gus Portokalos: Mrs. White, you find my mama again! You know, she come from Greece, which is where I come....
- Mrs. White: Oh, for God's sake I know, look, keep your mother off my lawn, out of my basement, and away from my roof!”