Mother quotes587 mother quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Wellness Guide: This letter, Edward, is a very important part of the healing process. By writing to your mother, you afford yourself the opportunity to thank her, or forgive her, or to ask her why she did the things she did. Now we don't mail the letter, but the simple act of putting it on paper frees you, allows you to let go. Now... what did...” (continue)(continue reading)
“This is your mother's fault. It's like voodoo. She knows where I am every second.”
- Suzanne Vale: You don't know my mother.
- Lowell Kolchek: I don't know your mother, but I'll tell you something. She did it to you and her mother did it to her and back and back and back all the way to eve and at some point you just say, "fuck it, I start with me".
“- Simon Birch: Your mother is so sexy, sometimes I forget she's someone's mother.
- Joe Wenteworth: What if I said the same thing about your mother?
- Simon Birch: I'd have you committed.”
“- Selma: I'm just not that kind of mother.
- Gene Jezkova: Can't you be that kind of a mother?”
“I put a gun to my father's head once. Ever think like that? He was passed out. Had just been yelling at my mom over nothing. Under-cooked meat. I went to my room, I held the barrel right up to his ear, and then I chickened out again. Of course it was a BB gun but still it would have hurt like hell.”
“- Cole: Freddy, Freddy, let Sandra handle it, that's what mothers are for!
- Fred Willat: My son's all bloodied up, he's all beat the hell up!”
“- Elizabeth: When you think you are in love your eyes are closed to all logic and reason. It's not the time to make a big decision.
- Carla: No but my eyes are not closed mother...
- Elizabeth: Shh dear Carla we can have this discussion without you getting upset in front of everybody, Carla...
- Carla: [shouting] My eyes are not closed mother!”
“- Young Bambi: Mother! Mother!
- Great Prince of the Forest: Your mother can't be with you anymore. Come, my son.”
“- Kevin: Do you wanna take a cookie for the road?
- Noah Sandborn: I love your mother's cookies.”
“Why ain't my mother here?”
“I will grieve alone for the rest of my life, but right now I want to be around people who loved her.”
“- Ramon: My mother's Swedish.
- Tommy: I don't think so. I reckon she's Mexican.
- Ramon: Lying bitch.”
“Oh, man. It's my mom. She looks pissed.”
“- Honey Daniels: I forgot. I'm supposed to see all the beautiful things in this world.
- Mrs. Daniels: There's nothing wrong with my wanting that for you.
- Honey Daniels: No, but what about what I want?”
“- Liesel Meminger: Do you think my mother really loved me?
- Max Vandenburg: Of course. Every mother loves her child. Even Hitler's.”
- Record Producer: You have failed conclusively! It's over! And there is nothing that you can do, here in this room... that can turn that around. Nothing you can do that can make up for what you just did to "That's Amore".
- Dewey Cox: [quietly] Well, my mother liked it a whole lot.
- Record Producer: Your mother was wrong!
“- Kathryn Morgan: Our shark couldn't have killed Overman. Its mother did.
- Calvin Bouchard: You're talkin' about some damn shark's mother?”