Mother quotes587 mother quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Rose Castorini: How's the mother?
- Loretta Castorini: She's dying. But I could still hear her big mouth.”
“- Mother: Sybylla, I want to have a talk with you.
- Sybylla Melvyn: Talk away.
- Mother: You're a young woman now and - I have been thinking about this a great deal - we can't afford to keep you any longer.”
“- T'Challa: How are you feeling today, Mama?
- Ramonda: Proud. Your father and I would talk about this day all the time. He is with us. And it is your time to be king.”
You know what my mother used to call me? Dangerous. "You're a dangerous girl". She was right. I am dangerous.
- Lisa Emerson: Babies and bondage, I could do both?
- Elliot Slater: Yeah, I'd love to say, "My wife is a dominatrix".
- Lisa Emerson: I can just see myself at the kids' school on career day.
“Oy vey. Mom's ass is so tight, it's vacuum sealed.”
“- Sonny Watts: You're a mother, Maud. You are a wife. You're my wife, and that's all you're meant to be.
- Maud Watts: What if I can't be that anymore?”
“Take it easy; my tiger brother from another tiger mother.”
“How can I do my job as a mother, if you don't do your job as a kid?”
“- Nina: Your mother!
- Jamie: You think every cloud looks like my mother.
- Nina: This one really does look like your mother! Look: eyes, nose, eyebrows... brilliant!
- Jamie: My mother has not got a beard!”
“- Mary Liz Wetherly: Remember the morning I walked in on you and Dad?
- Carol Wetherly: Yes.
- Mary Liz Wetherly: What's it like?
- Carol Wetherly: What's what like?
- Mary Liz Wetherly: Making love. Don't play mother with me.
- Carol Wetherly: That's what I am.”
“- Nikki Finn: Hey, a mall! Ha ha!... As long as we're here, can we go in for a few seconds? I can't go back to Philly without any presents for my mom - she thinks I've been shopping.
- Louden Trott: For four years?
- Nikki Finn: Mm-hmm. So I can't exactly go back empty-handed, 'cause it isn't very nice.”
“In every war, there is an enemy. I watched my mother being half-beaten to death, and watched as blood and tears streamed down her face. I felt useless and scared, and furious at the same time.”
“- Emily Lott: Do you ever think of your mom when we're having sex?
- Henry Durand: Oh, God! Oh!
- Emily Lott: It's just a question.”
“My wife is the kind of girl who will not go anywhere without her mother, and her mother will go anywhere.”
“Burn this letter when you read it, like you mother would have done, and wait for me.”
“- Thomas Alden: It's amazing, isn't it, how they follow her around like that?
- Glen Seifert: It's called imprinting. The first living thing a goose sees when it's born, it automatically assume is its mother.”