Wife quotes434 wife quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- 'Joliet' Jake Blues: [fakes accent] How much for the little girl? How much for the women?
- Father: What?
- 'Joliet' Jake Blues: Your women. I want to buy your women. The little girl, your daughters... sell them to me. Sell me your children!”
“- Bill Cardew: She's been a good little wife.
- Henry Lowndes: To both of us!”
“I no longer need to be someone's wife. I'm doing okay as I am.”
“I tore the wings off my wife. Imagine what I'll do to you...”
I think the doorbell's heard my wife shout "I'm coming" more than I have these days.
“Happy wife... happy life!”
“The little guy. He wouldn't be fucking the Jew's wife, would he?”
“From right now, this child's got a mother. But you're a womanless man.”
“We just disappointed 10 billion people. Not counting the ex-wives.”
- Prosecutor: Didn't you say that you... wished your husband was dead?
- Maggie Skolnick: Yes.
- Prosecutor: And when you found the body...
- Maggie Skolnick: Well, I was like..."What strange god did this?".
“I was in Paris once with my wife... boy am I glad she's dead.”
“- Lt. Robert Nunally: Your wife? Is she ok?
- Ted Crawford: I don't think she is. I shot her.”
- Nancy Chambers: I got one.
- Lou: Ah, shit.
- Nancy Chambers: This old drunk was telling jokes to his two drunk friends and he was keeping up his wife who unlike him had a job to go to in the morning. So, see, she gets so fucking fed up she comes downstairs and says, "If he doesn't shut up he's gonna have to find some other place to live... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Nash: You had to be here.
- Emil Balan: I've been waiting ten years for this... for what they did too my wife.”
“- Gerda Wegener: Is there something you’d like to tell me?
- Einar Wegener: Is there something you’d like to know?
- Gerda Wegener: I’m your wife, I know everything.”
“My wife loves it when I have to take a cab home because I'm too intoxicated to drive.”
“It's not the Senate I'm worried about but their fat wives.”
“- Tod: Hi. Where's my wife?
- Helen: She's still at school. She's got cheerleading practice.
- Tod: Bitchin'.”
- Capt. T.C. Doyle: You slept with the wife of General "Kill-'em-all-and-let-God-sort-them-out" Richardson?
- David Poole: I thought it was his daughter.
- Capt. T.C. Doyle: Oh yeah, he would've been fine with that.