Wife quotes434 wife quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“A man needs to put his wife before himself. Can you do that?”
“- Prendergast: Something about my wife. Maybe I never mentioned it.
- Sandra: What?
- Prendergast: I love her.”
“What is wrong with a man wanting his wife and his wife's best friend to lick his dick at the same time?”
“- Santanico Pandemonium: Welcome to slavery.
- Richard Gecko: No thanks, I already had a wife.”
“- Harry Crumb: I've had my eye on you for a while, lady. I knew you were up to something, and here's my proof: it was you who was having an affair with your husband all along!
- Mrs. MacIntyre: What?
- Harry Crumb: I've uncovered some pretty low schemes in my time. But secretly hiring me to take pornographic pictures of you and your sleazeball...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I may not be the most pleasant person to be around, but I got the best woman who was ever on this planet to marry me. I worked at it, it was the best thing ever happened to me.”
“- Colonel Allen Faulkner: Is your wife at home?
- R.S.M. Sandy Young: Yes sir, she'll be delighted to see you.
- Colonel Allen Faulkner: I don't think so. I think we'd better talk out here!”
“The only thing we had in common was that she came from Iowa, and I had once heard of Iowa.”
“Happy wife, happy life!”
“- Josh: I'm married to my work.
- Serge: So am I. Which makes my wife my mistress. That's why I'm still in love with her.”
“- Paul DuChard: Anything wrong?
- Lou Peckinpaugh: Oh, no, no. No, it's, uh, my mistake here, uh. For a second here I thought that this young lady was a girl that I knew in France; I was wrong; the girl I know is dead.
- Paul DuChard: Oh, a natural error, monsieur. My wife has been mistaken for dead girls by many men.”
“Bob, c'mon, I know what you're thinking, I know how you're feeling, I know what's going through your mind, Bob. He's got her in all different kinds of positions, she's telling him about your sexual inadequacies, they're laughing their heads off about it... aw, he's chasing your wife, through your house, with your shorts on his head... I know,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I was put out on the street with the threat not to shift again. Only the Sniffs caught up with me in Chicago. I was just trying to buy something nice for my wife. Next day, I get a call. She's dead. Car accident. But my wife doesn't drive.”
“I'm going to be working some strange hours over the next week or two, so don't ask me what I'm doing because I don't want to lie to you.”
“I tended to place my wife under a pedestal.”
“I have good looking kids; thank god my wife cheats on me.”
“Wife's making her famous deviled eggs again, my waistline's furious.”
“- Alabama: Have you seen your lovely little wife today?
- Clarence Worley: Are you speaking of my beautiful, charming, sexy wife, Mrs. Alabama Worley?
- Alabama: Why, are there any others, Mr. Worley?
- Clarence Worley: No, none for me.”
“- Buck: She used to ride shotgun for me. Then she said it got, uh, got too hard on her ovaries.
- Marshal Curly Wilcox: What's an ovary?
- Buck: Well, near as I can tell, it's uh, you know, part of her machinery.
- Marshal Curly Wilcox: Oh.”
“I don't know if I started drinking 'cause my wife left me or my wife left me 'cause I started drinking, but fuck it anyway.”
“These dice are colder than my first wife.”