Apologies quotes139 apologies quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Aimee: I'm sorry, I don't know how to dance like Cassidy.
- Sutter: Hey. You dance like Aimee and that's perfect.”
“- Lena Dupree: Sorry, Fred. I really do like you.
- Fred Jones: What would you do if you didn't like me?”
“In 1978, Mr. John Wayne Gacy was in trouble when the police dug up a dead body under his cellar. When the police were done, they had 27 dead bodies. Most of them from under the house. He said he was innocent of the crime and sometimes he said that he loved those boys. He never said he was sorry. Not even at the end, when they gave him his lethal...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Gandalf the Grey: I have brought him.
- Thorin Oakenshield: Farewell, good thief. I wish to part in friendship, and would take back my words at the gate.
- Bilbo Baggins: There were many words I would take back, also.”
“Never let a man spend the night, she said. Never apologize, never explain.”
“It's not exactly the Ritz, but...”
“I guess what I'm trying to say is, I'm sorry I ruined your birthday.”
“I apologize for my appearance. But I have had a difficult time these past several years.”
“I know it doesn't mean much after twenty-six years. But I'm sorry.”
“- Laugher: I'm sorry. I can't control it. The things that they did to my head. They made you like they made me. But you're better than me. Who told you what to do?
- Mike Howell: Nobody.
- Laugher: That must be nice.”
“I apologize for dying so young.”
“- Ed Wallis: Look, I'm so sorry. I really am so sorry. I was just such a coward, and I am often a coward. And you should know that about me, and I really will work on it. But I just like you so much and it keeps me up at night and it makes me smile like an idiot and it's all I can think about. And the fact that I was a shit to you it just makes...” (continue)(continue reading)
- Sen. Jay Billington Bulworth: I think it'd be a good idea to say "I'm sorry", huh?
- Kid #1: Oh man, I waited my whole life for this moment!
- Cop: I'm... sorry.
- Sen. Jay Billington Bulworth: Say "No problem, Officer".
- Kid #2: Go fuck your mama, you fucking pig cocksucker!
- Sen. Jay Billington Bulworth: That's good enough.
“- Mrs. Tingle: Don't tease us, Mr. Berry. When you shoot, make it count.
- Brian Berry: It wasn't... I mean... I didn't think that...
- Mrs. Tingle: No, because that would require a cerebrum, and a few other missing parts.”
“It's all my fault, kinda, not really, but still…”
“If you say you're sorry one more time, I'll kick your butt up so high, you'll look like a hunchback.”
“In my country, man never tell a woman he is sorry about anything... ever! If you had father, you would know that.”