Apologies quotes139 apologies quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Nathaniel Williamson: You knew what you were doing in Samoa. It would have worked out if it wasn't for me.
- Captain Bully Hayes: Oh, don't feel badly 'cause you don't know your way around a whorehouse.”
“- Stephen Simmons: You go after my child, you're going to push a button on me and then I'm going to lose control and kill you. Now apologize to my son.
- Mr. Lipnicki: I apologize.
- Stephen Simmons: That's mighty kind of you. My son has something to tell you. Apologize to Mr. Lipnicky, Stu. Tell him you're sorry for insulting him.
- Stu Simmons...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Allegations of wrongdoing have also been made against Vice President Nance. Now, as this evidence will prove, at no time and in no way was the Vice President involved in any of this affair. Bob just made all that up. Vice President Nance is a good and decent public servant, and I want to apologize for any pain that this has caused him or his...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Hooper: What is going on here?
- Ruth Patchett: Oh, isn't it wonderful?
- Hooper: I know what you've been doing! The vitamins, the workouts, it's against the rules! I'm going to report you to Mrs. Trumper and then you'll be sorry.
- Ruth Patchett: Oh I don't think so, I have been sorry my whole life and by the looks of it, so have you, so you...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Bridget Jones: I owe you an apology about Daniel. He said you ran off with his fiancée and left him brokenhearted.
- Mark Darcy: No, it was the other way around. My wife. My heart.”
“You ain't gonna find God with me. When I'm dead and done, I don't want no damn excuses for what I did.”
“- Juan Lacas: When we're done, I want you to say 'I'm Sorry' 100 times.
- Shale: Shh. No talking in the library.”
“- Chris Townsend: I egged your house once when I was a sophomore. I'm, like, apologizing.
- Leo Verdell: I'm like, accepting.”
“- President Andrew Shepherd: [over the phone] Listen, I feel terrible about this, but I'm going to have to cancel our date tonight.
- Sydney Ellen Wade: Another woman?
- President Andrew Shepherd: No, I've gotta go to St. Louis to avert a massive airline strike.
- Sydney Ellen Wade: Boy, if I had a nickel for every time I've heard that one.”
“Oh, God, Kenny. I'm sorry, but get off my fucking windshield!”
“- Teddy: I'm sorry.
- Clarisse Ethridge: Are you?
- Teddy: No, but I wish I was.”
“- Mary Bell: I'm so sorry...
- Nick Falzone: Why?
- Mary Bell: I wasn't talking to you.
- Nick Falzone: Who were you talking to?
- Mary Bell: God, I guess!”