Apologies quotes139 apologies quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
"Sorry" does not put Humpty Dumpty back together again.
“These are for you to give me when you apologize.”
“- Joe Waters: I'm sorry I don't have a photographic memory, Gus.
- Gus Green: You don't even have a memory.”
“For what I have done, Calpurnia, pardon. For what I'm about to do, courage.”
“- Chili Palmer: I wanted to come by and apologize for breaking in the way I did last night.
- Karen Flores: So, let me get this straight. You broke in again to apologize for breaking in before?
- Chili Palmer: No, no. Your patio door was open. And you shouldn't do that because you got a lot of nice things in this house.”
“- Marge Simpson: Homer, you have to go out there, face that mob, and apologize for what you did.
- Homer Simpson: I would, but I'm afraid if I open the door, they'll take all of you!
- Carl: No we won't. We just want Homer!
- Homer Simpson: Well, maybe not you, but they'll kill Grandpa!
- Grampa: I'm part of the mob!”
“- Ben Campbell: I've just lost everything! Look, please... I don't want to lose you, too.
- Jill Taylor: Ben, you were dragged away in Vegas. I haven't heard from you. I had no idea where you were.
- Ben Campbell: I know. You know, I'm so sorry that I hurt you. I'm sorry. In Vegas, I don't know what happened. That wasn't me. Look, you know me....” (continue)(continue reading)
“Dear Baby: If I was writing you a letter, it would probably sounds something like an apology. I know everyone deserves a mama who'd want a nice baby such as yourself... who was also a good wife, a fine member of a society. And I can't rightly say that I'm any of that. And I'm not sure the world is scuh a fine place to bringing you.”
“- Sylvia: If a certain someone truly cared about another someone, you would think that the certain someone would show up for a certain special dinner, or at least apologize for not showing up, or even call or... something!
- Goofy: Oh, you're right. I'm so sorry. I let my head get so filled up with fiddle-faddle that I plumb lost track of...” (continue)(continue reading)
- Picard: Mr. Worf... I regret some of the things I said to you earlier.
- Worf: "Some"?
- Picard: As a matter of fact, I think you're the bravest man I have ever known.
- Worf: Thank you, sir.