Apologies quotes139 apologies quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Julia Costello: Look, I'm sorry.
- Rick Santoro: Who gives a shit if you're sorry?
- Julia Costello: What are you mad at me for?
- Rick Santoro: Because I didn't have to know! You decided to have this problem, not me! My world would've gone on turning just fine, but now, either way I look, I have to do something that I don't wanna do. Do you I...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Pardon my French, General, but, you're full of shit!”
“Please don't mind my brother, Mr. Destry. He's always threatening to blow people's heads off.”
“Being a man today means never having to say you're sorry.”
“Art does not apologize!”
“No ex-husband of Gloria's ever has to apologize to me about anything. We're like a little club.”
“- Fielding Pierce: I am so sick of having to apologize for being an American.
- Father Mileski: North American.
- Fielding Pierce: God, I'm so sorry. Yes, North American. But I can't help noticing that when people run to freedom they tend to wash up on North American shores. This country is till the best that we've been able to do in the whole...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Adele, I'm sorry the way things turned out. I never meant to hurt anyone, least of all you.”
“- Marty: I'm sorry about this morning, alright? I mean, we didn't hurt you! Shit man, that guy, he was just a nigger!
- John Eastland: That nigger was my best friend, you motherfucker!”
“Freedom, baby... is never having to say you're sorry.”
“Don't apologise. It's a sign of weakness.”
“There is no dignity for a pilot in being grounded, Captain. That is something for sure, that I know. You see, a comrade of mine was once great pilot. Now, he sits forever in wheelchair. Shells from your F-16 have chained him to it. As you have thought, I was there. But, my missile did not kill your friend. It was unfortunate day for all of us....” (continue)(continue reading)
“Thank you, gentlemen. Someday I will repay you, unless of course I can't find you, or if I forget.”