Feeling quotes534 feeling quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Anyone else getting that pre-rape feeling?”
“Helen, what did you really think of me, deep in your heart? Was I really the man you wanted to be with? Was I? Or were you disappointed and too nice to show it?”
“- Special Agent Dale Cooper: Lately I've been filled with the knowledge that the killer will strike again. But because it is just a feeling, I am powerless to stop it. One more thing, Albert. When the next murder happens, you will help me solve it.
- Albert Rosenfeld: Let's test it for the record. Will the next victim be a man or a woman?
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Margaret: Do you ever feel like you're floating? Like you're not connected to anything or anybody?
- Iris Chapman: Yeah, sometimes.”
“Jim... this... simple feeling is beyond V'Ger's comprehension.”
“Sometimes we love people so much that we have to be numb to it. Because if we actually felt how much we love them, it would kill us.”
“- Jay Murphy: The $64,000 question is, how do you know beforehand that you're with the wrong person so you can avoid having them wreak havoc on a large portion of your life?
- Samantha Andrews: I don't think you do know until you meet the right person, 'cause then you just... you just... you just feel something that you know you've never felt...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I shall never be afraid to confront the real. The imagined holds far greater terror for me.”
“- Jill Bryant: I found it a bit melodramatic. That's only my opinion, my flatmate was moved to tears. So, there you are.
- Guy Hamilton: What does it take to move you to tears?”
“I never felt like I was on solid ground, emotionally.”
“God knows, I never want to hurt someone's feelings.”
“I've killed people in plays, but no one asks me what it's like to kill people.”
“- Candy: Do you ever feel like you're nothing like anyone else in the world?
- David: Only all the time.”
“I'm dying, John. Your imprint is not agreeable with my kind. But I wanted to know what it was like — how you feel.”
“- John Kovac: Lady, you certainly don't look like somebody that's just been shipwrecked.
- Connie Porter: Man, I certainly feel like it.”