Name quotes757 name quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Mercedes Tainot: Are you clairvoyant?
- Steve Dibiasi: No... Steve Dibiasi...”
“You like your name? You like Dick?”
- Lloyd Christmas: My friend Harry and I are saving up to open our own pet store.
- Mary Swanson: That's nice.
- Lloyd Christmas: I got worms!
- Mary Swanson: I beg your pardon?
- Lloyd Christmas: That's what we're gonna call it. "I Got Worms"! We're gonna specialize in selling worm farms. You know, like ant farms.
“- Severen: I'm your worst fuckin' nightmare. Severen.
- Homer: And I'm Homer. That's H-O-M-E-R. Mispronounce it and I wouldn't wanna be you.”
“- Chon Wang: He was the Keeper of the Imperial Seal.
- Roy O'Bannon: That's what I love about China. Everybody's job description sounds so damn cool!”
“- Fulton Greenwall: Bumbawe Atuna... Bumbawe Atuna...
- Ace Ventura: Hi there. Nice to see ya. Bumblebee tuna. Bumblebee tuna!”
“- Sergeant Simon: How many Marios are there between the two of you?
- Luigi: Three: Mario Mario and Luigi Mario.”
“Sir John d'Urbervilles. That's who I am.”
“- Ray Owens: Do you have stupid names for all your shit?
- Lewis Dinkum: Only the shit I love!”
“I was called McG since the day I was born because we were broke and there were three Joes in the house.”
“- Sigmund Freud: And how is your little Russian patient?
- Carl Jung: As I told you after the initial abreaction, there was the most dramatic improvement. We’ve enrolled her in a medical school at the University where she’s doing extremely well. She’s a walking advertisement for the effectiveness of psych analysis.
- Sigmund Freud:...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Paul: You ran through Africa and Asia and Indonesia, and now I found you... and I love you. I want to know your name.
- Jeanne: Jeanne.”