Name quotes757 name quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Junior: Orphan Tulip?
- Tulip: Tulip is just fine, Orphan hurts my heart!”
“- Miguel: I am Miguel.
- Tulio: And I am Tulio.
- Miguel: And they call us Miguel and Tulio!”
“- Benjamin Franklin Gates: I leveled with you one hundred percent.
- Abigail Chase: Give me the Declaration, Mr. Brown.
- Benjamin Franklin Gates: OK, my name's not Brown. It's Gates. I leveled with you ninety-eight percent.”
“- Homeless Woman: You're Jem, from 'Jem and the Holograms'!
- Jem: Mmm, that's right, you sexy slab of cheesecake.
- Young Jerrica: Sexy...”
“I've got a little treat for y'all tonight. It's the man I knew as White Chocolate. Some might know him as Magic Mike. We gonna see if he still got some magic in that Mike. You down for a little fun tonight?”
“I had a sister, a real person and you knew her. Why didn't you just tell me that? When we where in the waterfall you didn't call me Nicki, you called me Sandra.”
“- Chip: Are you just going to let your sons talk to their grandfather like this?
- Ricky Bobby: Hell yes I am! They are winners! That is how winners talk!
- Carley Bobby: If we wanted two wussies, we would have named them Dr. Quinn and Medicine Woman!”
Your Mom calls the vacuum cleaner "jaws"?
“- Little Junior Brown: I have an acronym for myself. Know what it is? B.A.D. Balls, Attitude, Direction. You should give yourself an acronym... 'cause it helps you visualize your goals.
- Jimmy Kilmartin: How about F.A.B.? Fucked At Birth.
- Little Junior Brown: No good. Too negative.”
“I'm your Hairy Dogfather... Oh! I mean, your Fairy Godmother.”
“- Johnny: So, what's Mickey short for? Michelle?
- Mickey: Mickey is short for Mickey. As in Mickey Mantle, my father's favorite player.
- Johnny: Aha. Lucky it wasn't Yogi Berra.”
“- Loan Officer: Who exactly are these sandwiches named after?
- Lewis: People I've admired.”
“- Nicky Calhoun: I'm Nicky. Paddy, Francie, Crunch.
- Ponch: Some shitty aliases, you all sound like chocolate bars. Where is Twix?”
My father left home when I was 5. That's why I'm named Jack, as in "Jack, tell your mother I'm just going out to get the paper".