Name quotes757 name quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Admiral Seasholtz: Darth Vader has asthma, so name me one Star Trek character with a respiratory disease, 'cause I'm drawing a blank.
- Linus: Name me one Star Wars character who's gay.
- Admiral Seasholtz: Well, no one's gay in Star Trek, so why would I even do that?
- Linus: Captain Picard.
- Admiral Seasholtz: Okay. Captain Picard is not...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Enrico Pollini: I am Enrico Pollini. Now, I know what you are thinking... Enrico is a girl's name.
- Owen Templeton: No I wasn't.
- Enrico Pollini: No pun intended.
- Owen Templeton: What pun was that?”
“- Rayon: I'm Rayon.
- Ron Woodroof: Congratulations... fuck off and go back to your bed.”
“He told them I was valiant, and that became my name.”
“- Brom Van Brunt: We haven't heard your name yet, friend.
- Ichabod Crane: I have not said it.”
“- Sidney Deane: Hey hey man, what's the score? Yo! Chump! I'm talking to you! I'm talking to the fucking air.
- Billy Hoyle: My name ain't chump, it's Billy Hoyle.
- Sidney Deane: Billy Hoyle. Billy Hoyle. Billy Hoyle. Okay Billy... can you count to ten, Billy?
- Billy Hoyle: Yeah.
- Sidney Deane: Good. What's the score... Billy?
- Billy Hoyle:...” (continue)(continue reading)
What do you say, Gwen? "Gwen" do you get off... and "gwhere" can we "gwo"?
“- Susan Cooper: My real name is... Amber Valentine.
- Rayna Boyanov: What are you, a porn star?”
- Luigi Vampa: We shall call him... "Zatarra".
- Edmond Dantes: Sounds fearsome.
- Luigi Vampa: It means, "driftwood".
“- Jenna: What's your name?
- Louis 'ZigZag' Fletcher: ZigZag. Two big Z's, two little G's.”
“Good morning. I am Meredith Vickers, and it is my job to make sure you do yours.”
“To those of you who know me: you will be aware by now that my ambition is unlimited. You know that I will settle for nothing short of greatness, or I will die trying. To those of you who do not yet know me: allow me to introduce myself. My name is Peter Weyland, and if you'll indulge me, I'd like to change the world.”