Sadness quotes199 sadness quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I ate some bugs, I ate some grass, I used my hand, to wipe my tears.”
“- Samantha: Hey Felipe, how are you feeling?
- Village People: Indian: C... C minus.
Samantha: What's the matter?
- Village People: Indian: I had to leave my feathers to be oiled. They gave me this one to wear, and it doesn't even fit right.”
“- Ronald Miller: I just think it would be more fun to party with those guys our senior year... go to the games...
- Kenneth Wurman: We go to ALL the games.
- Ronald Miller: We sit in the visiting section Kenneth... at our own school.”
“How much I wanted to take scalps... but it was not my kill.”
“I'm the answer to a fucking Trivial Pursuit question.”
“Trouble befalls us, everyone has their sadness in their heart. Some people are meant to be heard.”
“Even Brad Pitt's throbbing cock couldn't make me feel better right now!”
“It is a sad and beautiful world.”
“- Cruella De Vil: Anita, darling!
- Anita: How are you?
- Cruella De Vil: Miserable, darling, as usual, perfectly wretched.”
“I'll just stop thinking about it. Hey, you know, I actually feel a little better. I don't even remember why I was sad.”
“There's nothing sadder than a sad Japanese man.”
“I'm afraid you've gotten fucked and thrown away so many times you've gotten used to it.”
“Hair swept up. Haven't touched your cake. Probably drumming your fingernails on the white linen tablecloth, the way you do when you're really feeling down. Perhaps looking at those nails thinking: 'God, I should have stopped in all my evil plotting to have that manicure, but it's too late now.”
“- Jane: He dumped me....Kevin dumped meeee!
- Christina: Oh sweetie...
- Jane: A day before our one year anniversary...
- Christina: Well you know, he's probably just going through a rough stage.
- Courtney: Yeah, he'll call you tomorrow..that phone is going to be ringing.
- Jane: Noooo!! He said he's been wanting this for six months and...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Why do you hate me so much? How could you tell the only person in the world that I love, that I care about so much, how could you tell him to stay away from me? Do you think that the only thing I'll ever do to someone is screw them up? That I'm not worth loving?”
“It is sad to grow old but nice to ripen.”
“Believe me, Bonnie. You are gonna wake up tomorrow morning with a sigh of relief because I'm not there.”