Women quotes1812 women quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Any girl can be glamorous. All you have to do is stand still and look stupid.”
“Aren’t they beautiful? And I’ve had every one of them.”
“Why are you people so threatened by a woman?”
“You are a strange and interesting woman.”
“- Cliff: You met her family? Think her family's gonna be okay that you're a white guy?
- Mickey: They think any woman over 30 who isn't married is a lesbian. She figures, they'll be so relieved that I'm a man...
- Cliff: Yeah, it's always heartwarming to see a prejudice defeated by a deeper prejudice.”
“Character contributes to beauty. It fortifies a woman as her youth fades.”
“What's awful about being famous and being an actress and being petite is when people come up to you and touch you. That's scary, and they just seem to think it's okay to do it, like you're public property.”
“Women are never at ease when they have ideas.”
“All women become like their mothers, that is their tragedy. No man does, that's his.”
“I've heard a great deal about you, Fa Mulan. You stole your father's armor, ran away from home, impersonated a soldier, deceived your commanding officer, dishonored the Chinese Army, destroyed my palace, and... you have saved us all.”
“It's like a gypsy curse, it's terrible. The more famous an actress becomes, the less she's allowed to eat. Unless she wants to play people's mothers. And in bad clothes, yet.”
“I think young women now are a lot more particular. They pick and choose.”
“- Jonathan Mardukas: Come on, cigarettes are killers.
- Jack Walsh: So are women.”
“You think of women as disposable pleasures, rather than meaningful pursuits.”
- Lloyd Dobler: I got a question. If you guys know so much about women, how come you're here at like the "Gas 'n' Sip" on a Saturday night completely alone drinking beers with no women anywhere?
- Joe: By choice, man.
“Now every woman in America over 40 wants to date me. It's their daughters I want to convince.”
- "Booger": Step aside momma, I wanna see some of that muff!
- Takashi: Oh Hair pie! Hair pie!
“The Moulin Rouge. A night club, a dance hall and a bordello. Ruled over by Harold Zidler. A kingdom of night time pleasures. Where the rich and powerful came to play with the young and beautiful creatures of the underworld. The most beautiful of these was the one I loved. Satine. A courtesan. She sold her love to men. They called her the ...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Save a little craziness for menopause!”