Women quotes1813 women quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Vicomte de Valmont: I often wonder how you manage to invent yourself.
- Marquise de Merteuil: Well, I had no choice, did I? I'm a woman. Women are obliged to be far more skillful than men. You can ruin our reputation and our life with a few well-chosen words. So, of course, I had to invent, not only myself, but ways of escape no one has every...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Women. Can't live with 'em. Can't kill 'em!”
“- Jack Flowers: Now, the Chinese, they go for Australian girls, y'know, big-boned. The Germans usually go for Tamils. The British don't give a damn as long as they're young and boyish, isn't that right, Colonel?
- Col. Gunstone: Indubitably.
- Jack Flowers: Well the Americans, they do a lot of hugging-up in taxis, y'know. When they go home they...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I'm a widower. That's like catnip to a cat, in a town where the ladies outnumber you ten to one.”
“I am not steak. You can't just order me.”
“I've only slept with the men I've been married to. How many women can make that claim?”
“If God made anything better than women, I think he kept it for himself.”
“I like my coffee like I like my women. In a plastic cup.”
“I realize now that her being a woman will prevent her from ever becoming a man.”
“Women have been the most persecuted people throughout all of recorded history, more than any race or religion.”
“- Maud Watts: You a suffragette, Mrs. Ellyn?
- Edith Ellyn: Yes, well I consider myself more a soldier, Mrs. Watts.”
“- Jimmy Dix: You don't like women much do ya Joe?
- Joe Hallenbeck: At least I liked the guy she was fuckin'. He was my best friend.”
“I believe that if a man does a job as well as a woman, he should be paid as much.”
“Men don't have to be attractive. But that's not true. Especially these days. Almost as much pressure on men as there is on women these days.”
“A woman playing a woman? Where's the trick in that?”
“There is no reason why marriage should necessarily compel an actress to forego her career. ”
“A gay man alone could never begin to replicate the inner workings of the female mind.”
“- Ronald Miller: I'm going to a party. John Richmond's, with Cindy Mancini.
- Chuckie Miller: Cindy Mancini? Senior, captain of the cheerleaders, most beautiful girl in the history of this county?
- Ronald Miller: That's her. Well, I'm late, gotta bolt.
- Chuckie Miller: Bolt? Something stinks in suburbia.”
“Takes nerve to bring up a boy when a woman's alone.”