Women quotes1753 women quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Jack Flowers: Now, the Chinese, they go for Australian girls, y'know, big-boned. The Germans usually go for Tamils. The British don't give a damn as long as they're young and boyish, isn't that right, Colonel?
- Col. Gunstone: Indubitably.
- Jack Flowers: Well the Americans, they do a lot of hugging-up in taxis, y'know. When they go home they...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I'm a widower. That's like catnip to a cat, in a town where the ladies outnumber you ten to one.”
“I am not steak. You can't just order me.”
“I've only slept with the men I've been married to. How many women can make that claim?”
“If God made anything better than women, I think he kept it for himself.”
“I like my coffee like I like my women. In a plastic cup.”
“I realize now that her being a woman will prevent her from ever becoming a man.”
“Women have been the most persecuted people throughout all of recorded history, more than any race or religion.”
“I believe that if a man does a job as well as a woman, he should be paid as much.”
“Men don't have to be attractive. But that's not true. Especially these days. Almost as much pressure on men as there is on women these days.”
“There is no reason why marriage should necessarily compel an actress to forego her career. ”
“A gay man alone could never begin to replicate the inner workings of the female mind.”
“- Ronald Miller: I'm going to a party. John Richmond's, with Cindy Mancini.
- Chuckie Miller: Cindy Mancini? Senior, captain of the cheerleaders, most beautiful girl in the history of this county?
- Ronald Miller: That's her. Well, I'm late, gotta bolt.
- Chuckie Miller: Bolt? Something stinks in suburbia.”
“Takes nerve to bring up a boy when a woman's alone.”
“- Jules Winnfield: Eatin' a bitch out, and givin' a bitch a foot massage ain't even the same fuckin' thing.
- Vincent Vega: It's not. It's the same ballpark.
- Jules Winnfield: Ain't no fuckin' ballpark neither. Now look, maybe your method of massage differs from mine, but, you know, touchin' his wife's feet, and stickin' your tongue in her...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- John T. Chance: You take chances, my friend.
- Carlos Robante: Because I know woman. If she will be mad or she will be sorry; if it is 'mad', she will be much pleasure to make right; and if she is 'sorry', it will be the same pleasure. You - you do not have women, so you do not know, senor. But me - Carlos Robante - I know.”
“Women are always taken advantage of at the office, and they don't know what to do about it.”
“- Jonathan Forbes: Brad, she is the sweetest, she is the loveliest, she is the most talented woman I have ever met.
- Brad Allen: That's what you said when you married that stripper.
- Jonathan Forbes: She wasn't a stripper. She was an exotic dancer... with trained doves.”
“If there's anything worse than a woman living alone, it's a woman saying she likes it.”
“- The Professor: If I thought there was any chance of changing your mind, I'd talk about Miss Kendall, of whom you so obviously disapprove.
- Roger Thornhill: Yes, for using sex like some people use a flyswatter.”