Holidays quotes80 holidays quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Boys, the honeymoon's over. From now on you're marines.”
“- Brannigan: You think you got problems? I gotta to take my wife and kids on vacation. I've got a plane to catch in 3 hours.
- Dooley: Plane? You said plane?
- Brannigan: But I ain't gonna catch the plane because I gotta wait here for the SWAT team.
- Dooley: Can I have the dog if I get you on the plane? You're airborne, you're airborne!
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Mind if I drive real slow on the way home? I'd like to pretend it's a vacation.”
“- Pearl: I prefer a warmer climate. I even lived in Australia for a year with my sister Faye, when Adam died, but I went nuts! It's dead there.
- Mike: I was in Sydney Australia once.
- Pearl: Was I lying? Did you like it?
- Mike: Well it was just a vacation you know. I was only there a couple of days.
- Pearl: Lucky. It's like a morgue. Nothing...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Richard Newton: Hey, Brennan. I bet all your friends are gonna be staying in hotels this summer. We're gonna sleep beside pristine lakes in the great outdoors, and the beauty of it is this rig has everything! So, you'll never even know you left home.
- Brennan Newton: That's just it, Dad: it's home, but smaller for two weeks.”
“- Dr. Leo Marvin: That patient, the one who called before, he committed suicide.
- Fay Marvin: Oh, Leo, how horrible.
- Dr. Leo Marvin: Oh well, let's not let it spoil our vacation.”
“- Ron: What about our weekend in the Catskills? I've already paid for the room!
- Ruby: Well, then you can go there and you can jerk off. Cause that's what you are - a real fuckin' jerk off!”
“Sandra, we're going to Fort Lauderdale for ten days. All you need is a bikini, and a diaphram.”
“- Deli Man: How's the holidays?
- Tom Valco: Considering I got a pain in my ass about six feet tall in my house, all right!”
“It says here the retail industry does 50% of its business between December 1st and December 25th. That's half a year's business in one month's time. It seems to me, an intelligent country would legislate a second such gift giving holiday. Create, say, a Christmas 2, late May, early June, to further stimulate growth.”
“- Pacha: We're on our honeymoon.
- Waitress: Bless you for coming out in public..”
“The game is tailored specifically to each participant. Think of it as a great vacation, except you don't go to it, it comes to you.”
“Everyone knows that Halloween was invented by a candy company.”
- Sid: How do you spell "holiday"?
- John: S-H-I-T.