Interests quotes89 interests quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“You're stopping me at my favorite sin.”
“- Enid: We need to find a place where you can go to meet women who share your interests.
- Seymour: Well, maybe I don't want to meet someone who shares my interests. I hate my interests.
- Enid: Yeah, yeah, just list your five main interests in order of importance.
- Seymour: Uh... I'd have to put traditional jazz, blues and then ragtime at the...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Anna Scott: What is it about men and nudity? Particularly breasts? How can you be so interested in them?
- William Thacker: Well...
- Anna Scott: But, but, seriously: they're just breasts. Every second person in the world has them.”
“Why don't you just focus on girls and cars? Works of me.”
“- Cameron Frye: I don't know what I'm gonna do.
- Sloane Peterson: College.
- Cameron Frye: Yeah, but to do what?
- Sloane Peterson: What are you interested in?
- Cameron Frye: Nothing.
- Sloane Peterson: Me neither!”
“- Coulmier: But why must you indulge in his pornography?
- Madeleine: It's a hard days' wages slaving away for madmen, what I've seen in life - it takes a lot to hold my interest.”
“Seems like the government's got more interest in a dead man than a live one.”
“A woman could trust me as long as her interests didn't run too contrary to my own.”
“Maybe you're looking out for your interests just a little bit more than for mine.”
“You are losing my interest, and that is very dangerous.”
“For future reference you should know that the living tend to interest me just a little more than the dead do.”
“Baseball's just a phase, it'll pass. But science is always cool.”
“- Kitty: She's very unhappy, Madame. Her fiancé was called to the front.
- Madame Olga Kirowa: I'm not interested in troop movements.
- Kitty: She was to be married in the morning.
- Madame Olga Kirowa: Nor in social events.”
“- Kumar Patel: I'm gonna be honest with you. The only reason I'm applying is so my dad will keep paying for my apartment. I really don't have a desire to go to med school.
- Dr. Willoughby: But you have perfect MCAT scores!
- Kumar Patel: Yeah, just cause you're hung like a moose doesn't mean you gotta do porn.”
- Cal: The problem most men have is they don't know how to talk to women.
- Andy: You know what my problem is? I am not interesting. What am I supposed to say? I went to magic camp? That I'm an accomplished ventriloquist? Oh, I am the Seventh Degree Imperial Yo-Yo Master. "Ooh, do me, Yo-Yo Master, I want you to do me cause you're the yo-yo guy!".
“- Joseph Pulitzer: Anyone who doesn't act in their own self interest is a fool.
- David Jacobs: Then what does that make you?
- Joseph Pulitzer: What?
- Jack Kelly: Oh, this is my pal, Davey. The Walkin' Mouth.
- David Jacobs: You talk about self-interest, but since the strike, your circulation's been down 70%.”
“Bullets, my only weakness! How did you know?”
“- Kitty: The whole world doesn't begin and end with a ballet.
- Madame Olga Kirowa: My world does! And while you are with me, so must yours!”
“I like art, I work in a gas station, my best friend is a tomboy. These things don't fly too well in the American high school.”
“- John L. Sullivan: I'm going out on the road to find out what it's like to be poor and needy and then I'm going to make a picture about it.
- Sullivan's Butler: If you'll permit me to say so, sir, the subject is not an interesting one. The poor know all about poverty and only the morbid rich would find the topic glamorous.”
“- Col. Colin Caine: I understand your real interest is...
- Dr. Hans Fallada: Death, Colonel Caine, correct. Thanatology's the name for it. Death for you, Colonel, is a bureaucratic problem. Who did it. When, why did they do it. A problem to be solved, am I correct?
- Col. Colin Caine: And for you?
- Dr. Hans Fallada: Well, I'm fascinated by...” (continue)(continue reading)