Stink quotes128 stink quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Brytag: I'm going to feed your eyes to the birds, red-hair!
- Red Sonja: I don't need eyes to find you, I can smell you at a hundred paces!”
“- Skip Donahue: I want a bigger cell! With better ventilation!
- Deputy Ward Wilson: Why? Grossberger's been fartin' on ya?”
“Dead men tell no tales, but they fart.”
“- Louis Stevens: Oh... mother of pearl, Beans!
- Bernard 'Beans' Aranguren: Sorry! I'm a little gassy in the morning!”
“- Gimbel's Santa: I think you're gonna have a good Christmas, all right.
- Buddy: You smell like beef and cheese, you don't smell like Santa.”
“- Draco: Thank you very much. It's been stuck down there for months. Can you get your buttocks off my tongue?
- Bowen: Why should you be comfortable? My armor is rusting in your drool and your breath, is absolutely foul!
- Draco: What do you expect, with an old knight rotting between my molars?”
“The only questions this year are how badly will they stink, how long will they stink, and will they ever not stink?”
“- Al: Hey, Den, can you smell me from over there?
- Dennis: We can always smell you, Al.
- Al: Fuckin' fish. No wonder this cat wants to blow me.”
“- Julia Sullivan: I puked.
- Robbie Hart: Okay. Don't worry.
- Julia Sullivan: I vomited in my hair.
- Robbie Hart: All right.
- Julia Sullivan: Does my hair smell bad?
[Robbie smells her hair]
- Robbie Hart: No, it smells good, actually.”
“- Willie: Why don't you go take a shower?
- Dancer girlfriend: I'm a dancer, I sweat.”
“- F. Ross Johnson: We put enough technology in this project to send a cigarette to the moon and we come up with one that tastes like it took a dump?
- Edward A. Horrigan Jr.: We haven't even talked about the smell.
- F. Ross Johnson: Oh what did they say that was like? A fart?
- Edward A. Horrigan Jr.: Yep.”
“No matter how many showers I take, I still smell Beethoven all over me.”
“Mr. Chance, I do believe you have halitosis.”