Jennifer Aniston quotes
“- Dr. Julia Harris, D.D.S.: Look, Dale, you know... I know I like to fool around at work, right? And I might even, you know, I might even cross the line a bit. But the last thing I wanna do is-is make you uncomfortable. I mean, it's just not professional, you know? And I pride myself on being a professional. So from now on, what I would like you...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Debbie won the lottery. But I guess so did 400,000 other people, so she only won, like, $17.”
“After living in the dark for so long, a glimpse of the light can make you giddy. Strange thoughts come into your head and you better think'em. Has a special fate been calling you and you not listening?”
“- Grace Connelly: You know that everything happens for a reason.
- Bruce Nolan: That is a cliché. That is not helpful to me.”
“You don't tell a woman that you love her and then two days later bring Romeo home to sleep with you.”
“- Nina Borowski: Don't you miss men?
- George Hanson: Yeah, sure. Sometimes. Don't you?
- Nina: I guess.
- George Hanson: But I don't miss them when I'm with you.”
“- Bruce Nolan: Love me. Love me.
- Grace Connelly: ...I did.”
“- Justine Last: Couple that prays together, stays together.
- Phil Last: I heard it was the couple that lays together, stays together.
- Justine Last: Well, you've heard wrong.”
“- Constance Miller: Do you love him?
- Nina Borowski: Yeah, whatever that means.”
“You have to pick one person and make it work.”
“- Rodney Fraser: Have you noticed that you're the only practicing heterosexual at your Thanksgiving dinner?
- Nina Borowski: I haven't practiced for a while.”
“- Monica: They say there's been some unusual activity on your account.
- Rachel: But I haven't used my card in weeks.
- Monica: That is the unusual activity.”
“Freud didn't know dick about women.”