Stanley Tucci quotes
“I love directing - it's always so involving, so challenging.”
“All these years you've been living under the protection of people who care about you, and those same people are protecting you now, including me. So, if you go ahead with this, if you open that door, you're walking through it alone, and all that loyalty, and all that trust will no longer exist for you. And Mike, you won't make it. Not on your...” (continue)(continue reading)
“For here, in the great unknowable, man can come to know the most important thing of all - himself. He can understand.”
“- Will Emerson: Well, you're a better man than me.
- Eric Dale: That's always been true.”
“- Harvey: I really don't like it when you tease the dogs.
- Vernon: What are you, some kind of animal lover?”
“Many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own.”
“You are the butter to my bread, you are the breath to my life.”
“- Arthur: Oh, no! We're going to die! We're going to...
- Maurice: Don't you see? This will be your great dramatic death!
- Arthur: I don't want a real one!”
“My point is, sir, that you would not know a good creampuff if it jumped up and licked you on the ass.”
“- Secondo: Primo, do you know why this night is happening?
- Primo: No.
- Secondo: Because it has to happen.”
“- Maurice: To life.
- Arthur: And its many deaths.”
“- Rat: How many languages do you speak?
- Zimsky: Five, actually.
- Rat: I speak one... One Zero One Zero Zero. With that I could steal your money, your secrets, your sexual fantasies, your whole life. Any country, any place, any time I want. We multitask like you breathe. I couldn't think as slow as you if I tried.”
“Sometimes you land a small fish. You unhook him very carefully. You place him back in the water. You set him free so that somebody else can have the pleasure of catching him.”
“- Primo: Give people time, they will learn.
- Secondo: This is a restaurant! This is not a fucking school!”
“- Woman in Restaurant: Monsieur, is this what I ordered?
- Secondo: Yes, that is the Risotto. It is a special recipe that my brother and I bring from Italy. It's delicious, I promise.
- Woman in Restaurant: It took so long, I thought you went back to Italy to get it.”
“Mr. Mayor, my column gave you this office, and it can take it away.”
“- Bob: Beautiful country, Italy.
- Secondo: You ever been there?
- Bob: No.”
“Sometimes the spaghetti likes to be alone.”