Dreams quotes532 dreams quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I could be bounded in a nutshell, and count myself a king of infinite space, were it not that I have bad dreams.”
“The future is already written. It's all there. And the proof lies in premonitory dreams.”
“- Verna: What're you chewin' over?
- Tom Reagan: Dream I had once. I was walkin' in the woods, I don't know why. Wind came up and blew me hat off.
- Verna: And you chased it, right? You ran and ran, finally caught up to it and you picked it up. But it wasn't a hat anymore and it changed into something else, something wonderful.
- Tom Reagan: Nah...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I think elevators are very sexual. Don't you? I have this fantasy that I'm in an elevator, all alone with this man, that I've never met before in my life. And he just keeps staring at me. All of the sudden, he reaches out and he touches my breasts.”
“All my life I have dreamt of reaching the continent. I thought my dreams grandiose. But reality was beyond my expectations. Far beyond. And now I want to explore that land before I die.”
“- Jesse Walsh: Grady, do you remember your dreams?
- Ron Grady: Only the wet ones.”
“Things have been tough lately for dreamers. They say dreaming is dead, no one does it anymore. It's not dead it's just that it's been forgotten, removed from our language. Nobody teaches it so nobody knows it exists.”
“Trials and tribulations, that's what life's all about! Now are we gonna let this one little thing keep us from fulfilling our dreams?”
“- Becky Metcalf: I didn't want to marry a dreamer. I'm not that brave. But when I see you through Gwen's eyes you look very different to me.
- Newton Davis: How?
- Becky Metcalf: Well, I could see how a dreamer, with somebody who believes in him, could do great things.”
“Visions are worth fighting for. Why spend your life making someone else's dreams?”
“- Al: I'm proud of you Joe.
- Joe MacGonaughgill: Why?
- Al: You finally figured out the girl in your heart isn't the girl in your dreams. Some people don't figure it out all their lives.”
“- Dr. Raymond Stantz: Wait, wait, wait! I've always wanted to do this.
[he yanks a tablecloth off of a table, overturning and shattering everything except the centerpiece in the middle]
- Dr. Peter Venkman: [triumphantly] And the flowers are still standing!”