Food quotes873 food quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“My doctor was right. Doughnuts will be the death of me.”
“Some cultures are defined by their relationship to cheese.”
“- Wet Lindsay: And what are you supposed to be, an obese leprechaun?
- Georgia Nicolson: Anyone can see I'm a stuffed olive.
- Wet Lindsay: Stuffed is right!”
“- Maria Portokalos: It's a cake! I know! Thank you! Thank you very, very much.
- Maria Portokalos: [whispering to Aunt Freida] There's a hole in this cake!”
“Justice is about to be served! [at his dad's cafe] We'll have two Justice platters, please.”
“You're right, it's a classic kidnapping. They took our children and the canned goods and pasta.”
“- José Jalapeño: Purple bastard.
- Peanut: Mexican condiment.
- Jeff Dunham: A condiment?
- José Jalapeño: I do not use them.
- Peanut: You don't?
- José Jalapeño: And neither did your mother.”
“- Marva Kulp, Sr.: Excuse me, girls. I just got to have a scoop of these gorgeous strawberries. Would you care for some dear?
- Hallie: Oh, no thanks, can't. I-I'm allergic.
- Marva Kulp, Sr.: Oh, that's too bad. How about you, dear, strawberries?
- Annie: Oh, sorry, I wish I could, but I can't, I-I'm allergic.
- Marva Kulp, Sr.: Yes, you just...” (continue)(continue reading)
“You know, some people take things for granted, like the ability to chew solid food.”
“- Lara: You really think I'm skinny? Bulimic skinny or anorexic skinny?
- Lauren Hynde: What's the difference?
- Lara: Bulimic skinny passes for healthy, except your teeth rot. But my teeth aren't rotting, so...”
“- Harry Dunne: That's weird. The smell of peanuts makes my weenie cold.
- Lloyd Christmas: It shrank mine.”
- Marcello: It has too much garlic...
- Roseanna "Rosa": There is no such things as too much garlic!
“- Ted: I don't know, I'm just not that turned on by her lately.
- Body Factory Attendant: I hear oysters are good for potency.
- Dr. Rick: Yeah, I tried that once, but they kept slipping off.
- Ted: If I was any more potent, I'd kill somebody.”
“- Bagheera: Come on, Mowgli. Let's be on our way.
- Mowgli: But I'm helping Baloo get ready for hibernation.
- Bagheera: Bears don't hibernate in the jungle.
- Baloo: Not full hibernation, but I nap a lot.”
“- Wadsworth: And monkey's brains, though popular in Cantonese cuisine, are not often to be found in Washington D.C.
- Mr. Green: Is that what we ate?”
“We have no interest in a milkshake that contains no milk.”
- Rabbi Jacob "Jake" Schram: You want an example? I take her out to dinner, I order dessert, she says she doesn't want any, I get pecan pie. She asks me for a bite, I give her a bite, her face swells up like a chipmunk, she looks at me and says, "Oh, my God, are there nuts in this?"
- Ruth Schram: So what?
- Rabbi Jacob "Jake" Schram: Mom! It... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Waiter: Would you like to hear today's specials?
- Patrick Bateman: Not if you want to keep your spleen.”
“How do you like your eggs done in the morning, scrambled or fertilized?”
“- Maura Ellis: We are on the way to a shelter to give people this party food.
- Brinda: Oh, is that why you're dressed like the homeless?”
“- Loan Officer: Who exactly are these sandwiches named after?
- Lewis: People I've admired.”