Self-esteem quotes348 self-esteem quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Tenderheart Bear: You're doing great, Alice!
- Alice: Thanks to my friendly flamingo.
- Flamingo: I just happen to be the best in the business.”
“- Student: You run off to England and you teach in some school and you really think you're something, don't you?
- Mark Thackeray: I am something - everyone is.”
“- Peerless Pauline: I've waited so long to find someone like you.
- J. Cheever Loophole: Oh, someone like me, I'm not good enough for you, eh?”
“All my life I've been taking shit from inferior people. No more.”
“That's Elizabeth Carlson. I discovered her. That's right. I've found her, she was on the streets. Without me, she didn't even exist.”
“I can do without anyone. I have my own soul! My own spark of divine fire!”
“- Norma: Dad thinks he's some kind of big hunter.
- Pearl: Well, he killed a deer once.
- Norma: That was with the car, Pearl.”
“I bet if I was President they wouldn't have killed me.”
“- Isaac: You call that guy that you talk to a doctor? I mean, you don't get suspicious when your analyst calls you at home at three in the morning and weeps into the telephone?
- Mary: All right, so he's unorthodox. He's a highly qualified doctor.
- Isaac: He's done a great job on you, y'know. Your self esteem is like a notch below Kafka's.”
“- Lt. Amos: You think you are so hot 'cos you get in all the clubs, heh? Just because you have sex with great looking women.
- Ford Fairlane: You got to admit those are pretty good reasons.”
“I can do it because I can do anything!”
“I've never been able to relieve me-self in the presence of another. Otherwise, I'd have joined the army.”
“I've got the two nicest aunts in the world. Of course, you've got the nicest nephew in the world, too.”
“The reason people treat me like I'm nothin' is because I'm nothin'.”
“- Orphan: Just take your colors off and we'll let you pass.
- Swan: We don't do that kind of stuff.”
And then one day I woke up, and I realized I was never going to be normal, so I said, "Fuck it”.
I'm not so enthused about people coming up and patting me on the back saying "You're the best". I don't need people to do that to me. If I win, it's because I wanted to be the best one time in my life.
“- Captain Briggs: Don't you lecture me, you son of a bitch! Do you know who I am? Do you know my record?
- Harry Callahan: Yeah... you're a legend in your own mind.”
“I'm the ayatollah of rocka - rolla.”