Leonardo DiCaprio quotes
“I got attention by being funny at school, pretending to be retarded, and jumping around with a deformed hand.”
“Drugs? Everyone has a choice and I choose not to do drugs.”
“I remember reading the book in high school and always thinking of Gatsby as this strong, stoic, suave, mysterious man who had everything under control. But when I read it as an adult, I realised he is a hollow man, a shell of a person trying to find meaning, who is not completely in touch with reality.”
“I've never been Romeo who meets a girl and falls for her immediately. It's been a much slower process for me each time I've gone into a relationship.”
“I get a friend to travel with me... I need somebody to bring me back to who I am. It's hard to be alone.”
“My career should adapt to me. Fame is like a VIP pass wherever you want to go.”
“- Gilbert: God, Arnie, you're getting so big. Pretty soon I ain't gonna be able to carry you no more.
- Arnie Grape: No, you're getting littler, Gilbert. You're getting littler, you're shrinking! You're shrinking, Gilbert, you're shrinking! Shrinking, shrinking, shrinking!”
“Even great men can be corrupted, can't they? Communism is not a political party. It is a disease. It corrupts the soul, turning men, even the gentlest of men, into vicious evil tyrants.”
“- Arnie: I'm going higher than before. I'm going high!
- Deputy: It's getting dark soon. Come on down.”
“- Rose Dewitt Bukater: I don't know the steps!
- Jack Dawson: Neither do I! Just go with it!”
“It's easy to be the expert if you're the only person in the world with any interest.”
“- Tom Buchanan: Daisy, can't you see who this guy is, with his house and his parties and his fancy clothes? He is just a front for Wolfsheim, a gangster, to get his claws into respectable folk like Walter Chase.
- Jay Gatsby: The only respectable thing about you, old sport, is your money. Your money, that's it. Now I've just as much as you. That...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Donnie Azoff: How much money you make?
- Jordan Belfort: $70,000 last month.
- Donnie Azoff: Get the fuck outta here!
- Jordan Belfort: Well technically, $72,000 last month.
- Donnie Azoff: You show me a pay stub for $72,000, I quit my job right now and work for you. [later, on the phone] Hey Paulie, what's up? No, everything's fine. Hey...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Donnie Azoff: I hate that fuckin' dog.
- Jordan Belfort: Yeah, it's getting old and decrepit. It's startin' to shit in the house again.
- Donnie Azoff: Me too.”