Leonardo DiCaprio quotes
“Good night to you but not me.”
“- Benjamin Kapanay: My heart always told me that people are inherently good. My experience suggests otherwise. But what about you, Mr. Archer? In your long career as a journalist, would you say that people are mostly good?
- Danny Archer: No. I'd say they're just people.
- Benjamin Kapanay: Exactly. It is what they do that makes them good or bad.”
“- Mal: You keep telling yourself what you know. But what do you believe? What do you feel?
- Cobb: Guilt.”
“- Daisy Buchanan: I wish we could just run away.
- Jay Gatsby: Run away? No. Daisy, darling, that wouldn't be respectable. We're gonna live here, in this house. You and me.”
“Downwards is the only way forwards.”
“- Jordan Belfort: [to the waiter] Oh, I'm good with water for now.
- Mark Hanna: It's his first day on Wall Street. Give him time.”
“I ain't afraid to die anymore. I'd done it already.”
“Gentleman, you had my curiosity, now you have my attention.”
“No idea is simple when you have to plant it in someone else's mind.”
“When there is a storm and you stand in front of a tree, if you look at its branches, you swear it will fall. But if you watch the trunk, you will see its stability.”
“- Howard Hughes: Do you know those men? Do they work for me?
- Noah Dietrich: Everybody works for you, Howard.”
“Funny how even the dearest face will fade away in time, but most clearly I remember your eyes with a sort of teasing smile in them and the feeling of that soft spot just northeast of the corner of your mouth.”
“See those little black boxes? They're called telephones. I'm gonna let you in on a little secret about these telephones. They're not gonna dial themselves. Okay? Without you, they're just worthless hunks of plastic. Like a loaded M16 without a trained marine to pull the trigger.”
“Dwight said I had as much chance of passing the test as he had of farting his way through the star spangled banner.”
“- Ariadne: Why is it so important to dream?
- Cobb: Because, in my dreams we are together.”