Leonardo DiCaprio quotes
“- Jordan Belfort: It's like a non-alcoholic beer. It's got no... no alcohol.
- Donnie Azoff: It's a beer?
- Jordan Belfort: Yeah, with no alcohol.
- Donnie Azoff: But, you drink enough and... you drink a lot and it'll get you fucked up?
- Jordan Belfort: No, there's no alcohol. That's the fuckin' point.
- Donnie Azoff: I'm not a scientist; I...” (continue)(continue reading)
“People only know what you tell them.”
“I want to feel things. Really feel them, you know. How's that for an ambition?”
“Do I kill everything that I love?”
“- Calvin Candie: Your boss looks a little green around the gills.
- Django: He just ain't used to seein' a man ripped apart by dogs is all.
- Calvin Candie: But you are used to it?
- Django: I'm just a little more used to Americans than he is.”
“Hey, hey. Mike, right? You wanna come to my party tomorrow? I'm gonna be eighteen years old. You wanna come? You can come too, if you want to. I don't know you, but you can come.”
“Sometimes I truly fear that I... am losing my mind. And if I did it... it would be like flying blind.”
“- Amsterdam Vallon: I've been called a lot of things, mister... but I've never been called...?
- McGloin: Fiddeling bends.
- Amsterdam Vallon: Fiddeling bends. Right. If I knew what in the hell that meant... I might be inclined to take offense.”
“- Donnie Azoff: How's being sober?
- Jordan Belfort: It fuckin' sucks.
- Donnie Azoff: Boring, right?
- Jordan Belfort: So boring. I'm gonna kill myself.”
“- Saito: Have you come to kill me? I've been waiting for someone...
- Cobb: Someone from a half remembered dream.
- Saito: Cobb? Impossible. We were young men together. I'm an old man.”
“When you develop an infatuation for someone, you always find a reason to believe that this is exactly the person for you. It doesn't need to be a good reason. Taking photographs of the night sky for example. Now, in the long run, that's just the kind of dumb, irritating habit that would cause you to split up. But in the haze of infatuation, it’s...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Cobb: Inception. Now, before you bother telling me it's impossible...
- Eames: No, it's perfectly possible. It's just bloody difficult.”