Appearance quotes858 appearance quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Lady 1: This was maybe a mistake.
- Jack: What was maybe a mistake?
- Lady 1: Me getting in this car with you. You might as well be a serial killer. Sorry, but you do kind of look like one.”
“- Anne Larson: You're looking wonderfully well. I'm surprised - and pleased.
- Cecile: Why surprised?
- Anne Larson: Well, from Raymond's description, I thought...
- Cecile: Oh, that was in Paris. And in Paris I was worn out from studying.”
“For a woman, body image is always a palpable thing. Weirdly, for me, the only time I don't care is when I'm in character.”
“I just try to keep healthy more so than trying to be thin.”
“Your mascara is running. If you want to fix yourself we can discuss this later.”
“Fake it till you make it. Become the man you are not.”
“Don't smile. Your face looks better without it.”
“You know who else I don't get? Vin Diesel. I mean, is he good looking? Is he Chinese, or what? I mean, I don't know.”
“I know I'm devastatingly good looking but you gotta stop staring at me.”
“- Cyril: You have the ideal shape.
- Alma: I do?
- Cyril: He likes a little belly.”
“- Adam: Dude, you really are Anthony Edwards.
- Neil: Fuck that. I'm George Clooney.”
“Just 'cause you're beautiful, that doesn't mean that you can treat people like they don't matter.”
“Your kid is one crutch short of a telethon, you've got a frigid, swamp-hog wife...”
“- Roy: Headed to fat camp?
- Gerry: No... Why do you say that?
- Roy: 'Cause your fat... 'That your dad?
- Gerry: No... W-why do you say that?
- Roy: 'Cause he's fat too!
- Gerry: Well, so are you.
- Roy: I know, that's why I'm going to fat camp. I'm Roy.”
“Look at the way you're standing. You look like you've got rickets or something.”
“People said their marriage was troubled and unhappy. That they lived mostly separate lives. But I never saw that. That's not how they seemed when they were together.”