Appearance quotes858 appearance quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Ford Fairlane: Disco Express? They blew, dog. And that lead singer, he kinda looked like...
- Lt. Amos: Like me, right?
- Ford Fairlane: Yeah. I was gonna say he looked like shit, but... he looked like you.”
“I was downtown last week and saw a building as old as I am. It looked terrible.”
“- Teddy: When we gonna get together?
- New New: Not gonna happen. Never.
- Teddy: I mean, why don't you just let me finish what I gotta say?
- New New: I know what you gonna ask me, Teddy, I know you. And I seen you skate.
- Teddy: So?
- New New: So that tells me everything I need to know about a man.
- Teddy: Pssh, well, then you should know...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Richard Strickland: The thing we keep in there is an affront. Do you know what an affront is, Zelda?
- Zelda: Something offensive?
- Richard Strickland: That's right. And I should know, I dragged that... filthy thing... out of the river muck in South America all the way here. And along the way we didn't get to like each other much. Now. You...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Looks can be deceiving.”
“- Billy McMahon: Me and you are the same height.
- Matress Salesman: We're not the same height. We're not the same height. I'm handsome tall - you're the type of tall where, you walk through the airport, people stop what they're eating and look at you. You're like a freak.”
“Everyone imitated my fuller mouth, darker eyebrows. But I wouldn't copy anybody. If I can't be me, I don't want to be anybody. I was born that way.”
“Separate the art from the artist. This is L.A., nobody's ever who they appear to be. Other than John Tesh, who's probably exactly who he appears to be.”
“Short people are mean. I never met a short man that stays nice all the way through. No sir. Mean little backstabbers, all of 'em. Maybe it's the air down there. Not enough oxygen or somethin'.”
“Remember you are a star. Never go across the alley even to dump garbage unless you are dressed to the teeth.”
“- Johns: You said it was clear!
- Riddick: I said it looked clear.
- Johns: Well, how does it look now?
- Riddick: ...Looks clear.”
“You're a little on the smallish side of tiny and kinda lacking in perpendicular.”
“- Nina: Your mother!
- Jamie: You think every cloud looks like my mother.
- Nina: This one really does look like your mother! Look: eyes, nose, eyebrows... brilliant!
- Jamie: My mother has not got a beard!”
“- Riley: Put on your best Sunda smile. Just try to be friendly.
- Charlie: I am friendly.”
“- Armand Goldman: Agador, you're gonna have to get yourself a uniform and dress like a butler.
- Agador: No! I'm gonna look like a fag!
- Armand Goldman: Maybe, but you'll look like a fag in a uniform.”
“You know how someone's appearance can change the longer you know them? How a really attractive person, if you don't like them, can become more and more ugly; whereas someone you might not have even have noticed... that you wouldn't look at more than once, if you love them, can become the most beautiful thing you've ever seen. All you want to do...” (continue)(continue reading)