Desire quotes306 desire quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Beverly Switzler: If that's the way you want it! Then, so long, Duckie!
- Howard T. Duck: Don't shed any tears over me, Toots!”
“I think all we can aspire to in this situation is a little bit of grace.”
“- Céline: You know what I want?
- Jesse: What?
- Céline: To be kissed.
- Jesse: Well I can do that.”
“- K.C. Downing: I mean, what do you want from me?
- Benjy Stone: Sex!”
“I'm a girl who loves black and is wearing pink.”
“I can do whatever I want. I'm eccentric.”
“- Marie-Antoinette: I wish I could go with you.
- Count Axel Fersen: I should kidnap you.”
“- Terry Barkley: If I'm old enough to be on my own; then, I'm old enough to make my own decisions. I do not want to play the flute. I do not want to go to Juilliard. I do not want to be paired off with Franklin Potter. He is a lecherous jackass! And I never want to hear another string quartet again in my life!
- Lillian Barkley: Well, now that...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Lenny Feder: Wasted is when you have a hankering for ice cream.
- Donna Lamonsoff: I want to get wasted every day of my life.
- Becky Feder: I want to get chocolate wasted.”
“My only satisfaction is that in frustrating you, I hasten your fall from the King's good graces... an outcome I desire above all others.”
“- Simon Stein: Does this mean that I'm your bitch?
- Rose: Do you want to be my bitch?
- Simon Stein: I have wanted to be your bitch since my first day at Dommel.”
In order to continue to exist, desire must have its objects perpetually absent. It's not the "it" that you want, it's the fantasy of "it".
“- Seamus O'Grady: I've never wanted you more.
- Dylan Sanders: Always wanting what you can't have.”
“Sometimes we don't do things we want to do so that others won't know we want to do them.”
“- Morticia Addams: So... you still desire me after all these years? The old ball and chain?
- Gomez Addams: Forever!”
“- Jimmy Wells: I had the strangest urge a few weeks ago! I wanted to charter a plane, track you down in the frozennorth, charge into your tent, hut or log cabin, sweep you off your feet, and bring you back to New York.
- Diana Palmer: Really, Jimmy? Why didn't you?
- Jimmy Wells: After a few sets of tennis and a cold Gin Fizz, the urge just...” (continue)(continue reading)
“The call of motherhood is so strong in some women. The call of fatherhood in men, too. Sometimes I think that's what killed Mr. Titcomb.”
“It isn't easy at my age to bring together the opportunity, the desire and the energy.”
“- Cadet Connors: Katrina, how can I help you?
- Katrina: You ever want something so badly it hurts?
- Cadet Connors: Yes.
- Katrina: No matter how much you wait and hope and wait more, you don't get what you want?
- Cadet Connors: Well, yeah. But my advice is don't give up. Just go for it.”
“Rich chicks. Gold medals. Olympics. Always want something you can't have, right?”
“My wife and I have five children and the reason why we have five children is because we do not want six.”