Falling in love quotes497 falling in love quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- From the movie: The Muppets Take Manhattan
- From the movie: Mortdecai
“- Mortdecai: Oh, my darling, I tried desperately to be unfaithful to you, I really did. But I just couldn't do it.
- Johanna: It's a terrible moment when you finding yourself falling in love with your own spouse, isn't it?
- Mortdecai: Now that is the look that softens every bone in my body, except one”
- From the movie: Chances Are
“My psychiatrist says I suffer from the halo effect, the tendency of widows to idealize their dead husbands. He says it keeps me from falling in love again. He has a point, but I can't imagine I'll ever stop loving Louie.”
- From the movie: Shattered
“- Dan Merrick: You know what I like best about amnesia?
- Judith Merrick: What?
- Dan Merrick: After seven years of marriage, I get to fall in love with you all over again.”
“She was the love of my life, even though hadn't actually met her - yet.”
- From the movie: Must Love Dogs
“I was lovesick.”
- From the movie: Mumford
- From the movie: The Family
- From the movie: Brooklyn
“The next time you tell me you love me, if there is a next time, I'll, I'll say I love you too.”
- From the movie: Santa Clause 2
“- Santa Claus: Hey Cupid, why don't you shoot me with one of your darts and then I'll fall in love?
- Cupid: First of all they're arrows. Second of all, no can do. Because they have no effect on us. Believe me, if they did, I would've shot myself in the butt, met a nice girl, left business years ago.”
- From the movie: St. Elmo's Fire
“- Kevin Dolenz: Well, you're all I think about.
- Leslie Hunter: Me?
- Kevin Dolenz: And I think the reason I'm not interested in other women, and why I haven't had sex in so long, is because I'm desperately, completely in love with you.”
- From the movie: The Great Gatsby
“I knew it was a great mistake for a man like me to fall in love.”
- From the movie: The Holiday
“Most love stories are about people who fall in love with each other. But what about the rest of us? What about our stories, those of us who fall in love alone?”
- From the movie: Because I Said So
- From the movie: Captain Corelli's Mandolin
- From the movie: Safe
“- Alex Rosen: What is she to you?
- Luke Wright: Life.”
- From the movie: Keeping Up with the Joneses
“The first rule of being a spy is not to be in love with your partner.”
- From the movie: Boys and Girls
“It felt like you and I were the greatest plan ever made and I had nothing to do with it.”
- From the movie: Me and You and Everyone We Know
- From the movie: I Capture the Castle
“I'm never going to fall in love. It's too dangerous.”
- From the movie: Silver Linings Playbook
“When life reaches out at a moment like this it's a sin if you don't reach back! It'll haunt you the rest of your days like a curse. You're facing a big challenge in your life right now at this very moment, right here. That girl loves you, she really loves you. So don't fuck this up.”
- From the movie: Failure to Launch
“- Kit: I smell something. D'you smell something?
- Paula: Oh! Oh, Tripp and I had crab today.
- Kit: No, that's not it. I smell... fun.
- Paula: What?
- Kit: You are a dirty little fun-haver.”
- From the movie: Legend
“Every time I get a script it's a matter of trying to know what I could do with it. I see colors, imagery. It has to have a smell. It's like falling in love. You can't give a reason why.”
- From the movie: Shallow Hal
“Inner beauty's the easiest thing in the world to see when you're looking for it... the brain sees what the heart wants it to feel.”