Falling in love quotes497 falling in love quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- From the movie: The Mark of Zorro
“You have the blood of the Hidalgos in your veins! Keep it cool, my girl, or I'll whisk you off into a convent!”
- From the movie: The Proposal
“You could imagine my disappointment when it suddenly dawned on me that the woman I love is about to be kicked out of the country. So Margaret, marry me, because I'd like to date you.”
- From the movie: The Lobster
“If you encounter any problems you cannot resolve yourselves, you will be assigned children, that usually helps.”
- From the movie: How Do You Know
- From the movie: Brooklyn
- From the movie: Lord of War
- From the movie: The Fault In Our Stars
- From the movie: Buying the Cow
“There is no such thing as the one. It's more of a mind boggling whole hell of a lot of potential ones. That should be comforting, it's actually pretty terrifying. We would all like to kick back and wait for some magical force to show us who we should spend the rest of our lives with. But the truth is, there isn't a lightning bolt that slaps you...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: The Tao of Steve
“- Syd: If you're falling in love with me, why are you with all these other women?
- Dex: Am I supposed to remain celibate while I bask in like the warm glow of your annihilating contempt?”
- From the movie: Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood
“- Russell: When did you first fall in love with me?
- Sandra: The first time I saw the enormous size of your beautiful... wallet.”
- From the movie: Magnolia
- From the movie: Out to Sea
“- Charlie Gordon: Liz... from the first moment I saw you on that ship... it was my intention to lie to you, I swear.
- Liz LaBreche: Well, that's sweet.
- Charlie Gordon: What I didn't intend, was falling in love with you.”
- From the movie: Gosford Park
“I've been wanting to do that ever since I first set eyes on you.”
- From the movie: Sex and the City
“- Carrie Bradshaw: Aside from the space issue... why'd you move to New York?
- Louise: To fall in love.”
- From the movie: Love's Labour's Lost
“- Boyet: If my observation, which very seldom lies by the heart's still rhetoric disclosed with eyes, deceived me not now, Navarre is infected.
- The Princess: With what?
- Boyet: With that which we lovers entitle affected.”
- From the movie: The Amazing Spider-Man 2
“We're not on different paths. You're my path. And you're always gonna be my path. And I know there's a million reasons why we shouldn't be together. I know that. But I'm tired of them. I'm tired of every single one of them. We've all gotta make a choice. Right? Well, I choose you. So, here's my thought.”
- From the movie: Must Love Dogs
“I want to be in love. I want to wake up next to someone and see them smile, do the whole Sunday breakfast thing, go out and get the paper, stay in bed together all day.”
“You're two wonderful people who happened to fall in love and happened to have a pigmentation problem.”
- From the movie: Cinderella
- From the movie: Mystery of the Wax Museum
“- Winton: I've only known you twenty-four hours, but I'm in love with you.
- Florence: Doesn't usually take that long.”
- From the movie: It Happened One Night
“- Ellie: I don't know very much about him, except that I love him.
- Andrews: Well, if it's as serious as all that, we'll move Heaven and Earth to...
- Ellie: No, it's no use! He despises me.”
- From the movie: Coyote Ugly
“- Violet Sanford: Why won't you give up on this?
- Kevin O'Donnell: Because I've been giving up on people my entire life and it's a nasty little habit, so you're going to sing at the club or...
- Violet Sanford: Or you'll what?
- Kevin O'Donnell: I'll never kiss you again.”
- From the movie: The Women
- From the animation: Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs
“- Sam Sparks: That's peanut brittle. If either of us touches it, we'll go into anaphylactic shock.
- Flint Lockwood: Actually, I'm not allergic to peanuts. I might have said that to get you to like me.
- Sam Sparks: And you thought having a food allergy would make you more attractive?”
- From the movie: How the Grinch Stole Christmas
“- Martha May Whovier: Did I have a crush on the Grinch? Of course not.
- Cindy Lou Who: Uh... I didn't ask you that.”