Swearing quotes73 swearing quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Veronica Corningstone: For the entire Channel 4 news team, I'm Veronica Corningstone.
- Ron Burgundy: And I'm Ron Burgundy. Go fuck yourself, San Diego.”
“- Grocer: And after we do your job, we're gonna do another little job.
- Martin Q. Blank: Tell me about it.
- Grocer: Like I'm gonna put a bullet hole in your fuckin' forehead, and I'm gonna fuck the brain hole!
- Martin Q. Blank: Nice talk, sugar mouth.”
“- Tracey Abernathy, the Pharmacist: I swore 37 times in the last month. I said the 'f-word' a couple of times, but it was mostly 'shit's and 'bastard's. Is 'douche bag' a curse?
- Rev. Graham Hess: I suppose it would depend on its usage.
- Tracey Abernathy, the Pharmacist: How about 'John, you're a douche bag for kissing Barbara'?
- Rev. Graham...” (continue)(continue reading)
“God, you guys are just - what is the matter with you? You're such... you're just such jerks! You're just such... shit jerk! You're just a shit jerk dick... fucker! You're a shit jerk dick fucker assholer. And you can all just go fuck yourselves!”
“- Everett: Well, you lying... unconstant... succubus!
- Vernon T. Waldrip: Whoa, whoa, whoa! You can't swear at my fiancé!
- Everett: Oh, yeah? Well, you can't marry my wife!”
Don't you know I'd never say "fuck". Fuck.
“- Hooligan: So I tell the swamp donkey to sock it before I give her a trunky in the tradesman's entrance and have her lick me yarbles!
- Cooper Harris: Wow. You guys are on like a completely different level of swearing over here.”
“- Toninho: Isabella, I swear on my mother's grave, you are the only woman I ever loved.
- Isabella: Your mother is still alive.
- Toninho: That's not the point.”
“- Julie Pierce: I never think about my future.
- Eric: Sure you do. What're you going to do next month?
- Julie Pierce: Don't know.
- Eric: What're you going to do next week?
- Julie Pierce: Don't care.
- Eric: What're you going to do in the next five seconds?
- Julie Pierce: I'm going to make you swear that you won't tell anybody about the hawk.”
“- Zee James: Bob, have you done this?
- Robert Ford: I swear to God that I didn't.”
“- Shonté Jr.: Okay, so, you're sayin' I add up the atomic masses of the proton and the neutron, right, I see's that, but what do I do with the goddamn electron? Can I bring it over here?
- Jamaal: Enrico Fermi'd roll over in his motherfucking grave if he heard that stupid shit. I mean, he'd just turn over ass up in your face. He wouldn't give a...” (continue)(continue reading)
- Brandon Sinclair: Has Linda been acting strange lately? She hasn't been to a single one of her classes all week.
- Jim Morar: What do you mean "strange"?
- Brandon Sinclair: Like nervoustension, insomnia, nausea, any kind of erratic behavior?
- Jim Morar: How did you know?
- Brandon Sinclair: She's been swearing a lot. I think Linda's been... (continue)(continue reading)
“Well fuck you, for sure, like totally!”
“- Captain James Hook: Peter. I swear to you wherever you go, wherever you are, I vow there will always be daggers bearing notes signed James Hook. They will be flung into doors of your children's children's children, do you hear me?
- Peter Banning: What do you want, old man?
- Captain James Hook: Just you.”
- Dr. Kersten: Funky, buttloving!
- George: Did he say "funky buttloving?"