John Travolta quotes
“- Terl: Why don't you vaporize me?
- Jonnie Goodboy Tyler: Leverage.”
“- Elliot Wilhelm: When are you going to call me?
- Chili Palmer: When your phone rings.”
“- Vic Deakins: I will deliver the weapons to the destination. But I can't depend and I can't guarantee that those assholes in Washington won't do something stupid like... not pay.
- Pritchett: What if they don't?
- Vic Deakins: If they don't, the southwest will be a quiet neighbourhood for about ten thousand years.”
“You can't stop my happiness, 'cuz I like the way I am. And you just can't stop my knife and fork when I see a Christmas ham! And if you don't like the way I look, then I just don't give a damn!”
“- Riley Hale: Son of a bitch, you tried to kill me. The friendship is over.
- Vic Deakins: Well that doesn't mean I don't like you.”
“- James: Okay, if you're the father then maybe you can answer me these questions. What's Mikey's favorite cereal?
- Albert: I don't know.
- James: Cheerios. How many diapers does he go through a day? About six. Who's his favorite rock star? Michael Jackson. Don't you think a father should know some of these things?”
“- Sissy: You’re a real cowboy?
- Bud: Well that depends on what you think a real cowboy is?
- Sissy: Know how to do 2-step?
- Bud: You bet.
- Sissy: Wanna prove it?”
“No matter what they tell you, you can never have too much sugar.”
“- Dunbar: You think you know everything? You haven't even scratched the surface.
- Hardy: I know enough to know that you've got two choices. You can either sign a confession and spend the rest of your life in a cell. Or you can tell us to fuck off, and you'll be hanged.”
“- Mia Wallace: Don't you hate that?
- Vincent Vega: What?
- Mia Wallace: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullshit in order to be comfortable?
- Vincent Vega: I don't know. That's a good question.
- Mia Wallace: That's when you know you've found somebody special. When you can just shut the fuck up for a minute...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Woody Stevens: That's not a discussion.
- Dudley Frank: Yeah, that's a lawsuit.”
“- Brenner: You think silence will save your ass.
- Colonel Robert Moore: My ass, as you so delicately put it, is already in a sling, is it not?
- Brenner: You mean the sex tapes.
- Colonel Robert Moore: You're good. Mmm. You're good. Great question. Almost any answer incriminates me, doesn't it?
- Brenner: That's why I like it.”
“- Annette: Ain't ya gonna ask me to sit down?
- Tony Manero: No, 'cause you would do it.
- Annette: Bet you'd ask me to lay down.
- Tony Manero: No, you would not do it.”
“- Vincent Vega: Whoa!
- Jules Winnfield: What the fuck's happening, man? Ah, shit man!
- Vincent Vega: Oh man, I shot Marvin in the face.
- Jules Winnfield: Why the fuck did you do that?!
- Vincent Vega: Well, I didn't mean to do it, it was an accident!
- Jules Winnfield: Oh man I've seen some crazy ass shit in my time...”
“- Tony Manero: [bringing a can of paint to a customer] Okay, how much painting you planning on doing?
- Paint Store Customer: After these two rooms, I wouldn't paint my wife's ass purple.
- Tony Manero: What color is it now?
- Paint Store Customer: [offended] You wanna know what color my wife's ass is?”
“He joined this department because he wanted to help people, who knows how many homes are still standing because Jack was there or how many lives were spared. He gave his life for that cause.”
“- Rizzo: Where are you goin'? To flog your log?
- Danny: Much better than hanging around here with you dorks.”
“- Pritchett: You assured me everything would go smoothly.
- Vic Deakins: Everything is going smoothly, I assure you.”
“You know what it feels like to be knocked out? Your brain presses against your skull.”
“- Oscar: Boss, I think he's telling the truth.
- Zack: I am telling the truth.
- Stuart: Gag him.
- Oscar: You know, boss, I think he's telling the truth. Really I...
- Stuart: You do what I tell you! Now hold his mouth!”