Nicole Kidman quotes
“To look life in the face, always, to look life in the face and to know it for what it is. At last to know it, to love it for what it is, and then, to put it away. Leonard, always the years between us, always the years. Always, the love. Always, the hours.”
“- Inman: Ada, I wanna marry you. If you'll have me.
- Ada Monroe: Isn't there some religion where you just say I marry you, three times, and then you're man and wife?
- Inman: I marry you, I marry you, I marry you.”
“- Shannon Christie: No! Joseph, please come back. Joseph, no! Don't leave me alone. Please. I loved you. I loved you from the first time I saw you.
- Joseph Donnelly: I've often wondered about that.”
“- Nadia: Are you a giraffe?
- John: Yes.”
“- Ritchie: That's it. You're fired.
- Isabel Bigelow: Doesn't matter... I quit! Yeah, so you better call my agent.
- Jim Fields: You don't have an agent.
- Isabel Bigelow: Then call my cable man!”
“- Joanna Eberhart: We're trespassing!
- Bobbie Markowitz: Only if we get caught.”
“A woman's whole life in a single day. Just one day. And in that day her whole life.”
“When this war is over, there will be a reckoning.”
“- Satine: You've got to carry on without me, Christian.
- Christian: I can't carry on without you.
- Satine: You have so much to give.
- Christian: No.
- Satine: Yes. Tell our story, Christian.
- Christian: I love you.
- Satine: Tell our story, Christian. That way I'll always be with you.”
“I think if you wanted a babysitter you should marry Mary Poppins.”
“- Jack Wyatt: Let's make love in a hot-air balloon - let's make love in a candy factory - let's make love in a petting zoo...
- Isabel Bigelow: I have to undo this...
- Jack Wyatt: Let's make love at Sea World on the back of a killer whale!”
“Action is the enemy of thought.”
“- Dr. Chase Meridian: Last night at the bank I noticed something about Two-Face. His coin. It's his Achilles' heel. It can be exploited.
- Batman: I know. You called me here for this? The Batsignal is not a beeper.
- Dr. Chase Meridian: Well I wish I could say that my interest in you was... purely professional.
- Batman: You trying to get under...” (continue)(continue reading)
- Joanna Eberhart: Hey, aren't you Bobbie Markowitz? I love your books. What was the name of that book, the one about your mother?
- Bobbie Markowitz: "I Love You, But Please Die".
“Please, tell me you're not one of Toulouse's so talented, charmingly bohemian, tragically impoverished writers.”
“- Joseph Donnelly: I pretend I love you.
- Shannon Christie: I pretend I love you, too.”
“I can talk about farming in Latin. I can read French. I can lace up a corset, God knows. I can name the principal rivers in Europe, just don't ask me to name one stream in this county! I can embroider but I can't darn! I can arrange cut flowers but I can't grow them! If a thing has a function, if I might do something with it, then it wasn't...” (continue)(continue reading)
“This story started many thousands of years ago, and it was all over in just 7 days. All that long long time ago, none of the things we can see now, the sun, the moon, the stars, the earth, the animals and plants, not a single one existed. Only God existed. And so only he could have created them. And he did.”