Nicole Kidman quotes
“- Sally Owens: I feel like I'm never going to see you again.
- Gillian Owens: Of course you're going to see me again! We'll grow old together. It's going to be you and me living in a big house... these two old biddies with all these cats. I bet we even die on the same day.”
“- Inman: The way you felt when I pulled you to me. That kiss, which I kissed again everyday of my walking.
- Ada Monroe: Everyday of my waiting...”
“It's on this day. This day of all days. Her fate becomes clear to her.”
“- Isabel Bigelow: Your life is total instantgratification, Daddy.
- Nigel Bigelow: It's fantastic, isn't it?
- Isabel Bigelow: No. No, it's not. Because how do you know that anyone really loves you for yourself? It's like those rich men who are never sure why women sleep with them.
- Nigel Bigelow: But women sleep with them, so it's not really...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Sandor Szavost: Don't you think one of the charms of marriage is that it makes deception a necessity for both parties? May I ask why a beautiful woman who could have any man in this room wants to be married?
- Alice Harford: Why wouldn't she?
- Sandor Szavost: Is it as bad as that?
- Alice Harford: As good as that!”
“- Christian: When you thought I was the Duke, you said that you loved me, and I wondered if...
- Satine: It was just an act?
- Christian: Yes.
- Satine: Of course.
- Christian: Oh. It just felt real.”
“It makes your heart race. It turns the world upside down. But if you're not careful, if you don't keep your eyes on something still, you can lose your balance. You can't see what's happening to the people around you. You can't see that you're about to fall.”
“Seasons may change, winter to spring... I love you 'til the end of time.”
“Are you alive? I pray to God you are.”
“Do you know that the leading cause of death for beavers is falling trees?”
“- Virginia Woolf: Leonard thinks it's the end of civilization: People who are invited at 4 and arrive at 2:30.
- Vanessa Bell: Oh God.
- Virginia Woolf: Barbarians.”
“You know what they say. Two's company. Three gets us talked about.”
“I was in the garden and I was dreaming about your... your smile and your aftershave and then I realized... I could do better!”
“- Walter Kresby: First of all we are in the country now, so no more black.
- Joanna Eberhart: No more black? Are you insane?
- Walter Kresby: You heard me. Only high-powered, neurotic, castrating, Manhattan career bitches wear black. Is that what you want to be?
- Joanna Eberhart: Ever since I was a little girl.”
“- Shannon Christie: Joseph?
- Joseph Donnelly: What?
- Shannon Christie: Am I beautiful at all?
- Joseph Donnelly: I've never seen anything like you in all of my living life.
- Shannon Christie: Good!”