Nicole Kidman quotes
- Jade: Since when does P.C. Simpson take "no" for an answer?
- P. C. Simpson: Will you stay the night with me?
- Jade: No.
“Do you have a first name, or do I just call you Bats?”
“- Joanna Eberhard: If you're in Manhattan, what do you do if you find out you're neighbour is sick?
- Roger Bannister: Call her...
- Bobbie Markowitz: To see if she is going to die...
- Roger Bannister: So we could rent the apartment.”
“Someone has to die in order that the rest of us should value life more. It's contrast.”
“Everything is gone from me but the certainty of your goodness. I can't go on spoiling your life any longer. I don't think two people could have been happier than we have been.”
“- Nadia: If you just wanted sex, go to a prostitute.
- John: Well, as it turns out, I did.”
“You cannot find peace by avoiding life, Leonard.”
“- Angelica Bell: What happens when we die?
- Virginia Woolf: What happens? ...We return to the place that we came from.
- Angelica Bell: I don't remember where I came from.
- Virginia Woolf: Nor do I.”
“- Christian: Love is like oxygen!
- Satine: What?
- Christian: Love is a many splendored thing. Love lifts us up where we belong. All you need is love!”
“You know what I'd love for lunch? Fresh asparagus, then, um, pasta - angel hair pasta with heaps of basil, garlic, olive oil and, um, apple pie.”
“- Dr. Claire Lewicki: Boy, you're very quick.
- Cole Trickle: You oughta see me drive.”
“You aren't really anybody in America if you're not on TV.”
“So, because I'm a beautiful woman, the only reason any man wants to talk to me is because he wants to fuck me?”
“- Dr. Chase Meridian: You like strong women. I've done my homework. Or do I need skin-tight vinyl and a whip?
- Batman: I haven't had that much luck with women.
- Dr. Chase Meridian: Maybe you just haven't met the right woman.”
“Some flowers bloom at night.”