Job quotes1082 job quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- From the movie: Snowden
“Bombs won't stop terrorism, brains will, and we don't have nearly enough of those. I'm gonna give you a shot, Snowden.”
- From the movie: Max
- From the movie: Wanted
“My job title is 'account manager'. I used to be called an account service representative, but a consultant told us we have to manage our clients, and to not service them. I have a girlfriend who I neither manage or service.”
- From the movie: No Escape
- From the movie: Trouble in Paradise
“- Gaston Monescu: If I were your father, which fortunately I am not, and you made any attempt to handle your own business affairs, I would give you a good spanking - in a business way, of course.
- Madame Mariette Colet: What would you do if you were my secretary?
- Gaston Monescu: The same thing.
- Madame Mariette Colet: You're hired.”
- From the movie: Spectre
“- Madeleine Swann: I see you left this final question blank. What is your occupation.
- James Bond: Well, that's not the sort of thing that looks good on a form.
- Madeleine Swann: And why is that?
- James Bond: I kill people.”
- From the movie: The Queen
“- Alastair Campbell: Well, at least the old bat's finally agreed to visit Diana's coffin.
- Tony Blair: You know, when you get it wrong, you really get it wrong! That woman has given her whole life in service to her people. Fifty years doing a job she never wanted!”
- From the movie: Dirty Grandpa
- From the movie: Spy Kids
“Our parents can't be spies... they're not cool enough!”
- From the movie: Spice World
“- Clifford: You've got a live gig here tomorrow. It's my job to see that you turn up. My bum is on the line, here!
- Posh Spice: Can you please leave butts and bums out of this, for one minute?
- Sporty Spice: Clifford, some things are more important than gigs, you know.
- Clifford: Like what?
- Ginger Spice: Like self respect and our freedom,...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: American Made
“- Barry Seal: I'm not working for TWA no more.
- Lucy Seal: No shit, Barry! Are you going to prison?
- Barry Seal: No, Ma'am.”
- From the movie: Criminal
“You know what the biggest jerk-off of all is? Beyond family even, because you can't control your family, is jobs. I mean, this totally mystifies me. Can you believe people actually accept this? It's like you work all day, people tell you what to do all day long. You know, and then on top of taking shit all day, they can fire you.”
- La trovi in Acting Coaching
“My honor is my work. There is none greater.”
- From the movie: City Slickers
You know what just occurred to me? Roping is stupid. This is a cow, not a gazelle, watch. Get off the horse, huh? Ok. And then you walk up to the cow. Look at how good this is working. Then you say "Hi. I'm Bob Vila with 'This Old Herd'. We're going to rope you today". Then you take Mr. Loop and put it around the head of Mr. Cow.
- From the movie: Suicide Squad
“- Seals' Admiral Burns: What makes you think you can control them?
- Amanda Waller: Because getting people to act against their own self-interest is what I do for a living.”
- From the movie: Hard Eight
- From the movie: Wreck It Ralph
“I'm a wrecker. I wreck things, professionally. I mean, I'm very good at what I do. Probably the best I know.”
- From the movie: Sunday
“No work, no hope for work, like every day's Sunday.”
“I don't want to say I'm never going to direct again, but directing's hard work.”
- From the movie: Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation
“- Ethan Hunt: So the key to crushing Lane is sitting in a computer, just waiting for someone to take it.
- Benji Dunn: So, why hasn't Lane just sent someone to steal it?
- Ilsa Faust: Oh, he has. He sent me. And I can tell you... it's impossible.”
- From the movie: Citizen Kane
“I don't know how to run a newspaper, Mr. Thatcher; I just try everything I can think of.”
- From the movie: Heaven Help Us
“- Brother Timothy: Most people can't figure it out. My brother was the one who was supposed to have the vocation. Me, they had me written off as the bum. But here I am, wearing a robe, bouncing a ball off the steps of the rectory.
- Michael Dunn: Was your brother a bum?
- Brother Timothy: Sort of. Sells life insurance down in Maryland.”
- From the movie: The Big Sick
“- Emily: Were you available for rides while we were fucking?
- Kumail: Yeah, but I only looked a couple of times.”
- From the movie: Random Hearts
“You know what I do for a living? I get paid to notice stuff. I get paid to know who's lying.”
- From the movie: EXistenZ
“- Gas: I operated a gas station.
- Ted Pikul: You still operate a gas station, don't you?
- Gas: Only on the most pathetic level of reality.”