Job quotes1082 job quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- From the movie: Charlie Wilson's War
- From the movie: St. Elmo's Fire
“So you lost your job? I've lost twenty of them since graduation. Plus a wife and kid. And, in a new development this morning, a handful of hair in the shower drain.”
- From the movie: The Equalizer 2
“- Neighborhood Resident: I’ve seeing you carrying all these books around, I figured you for some kind of teacher.
- Robert McCall: I’m a high level paid former assassin.”
- From the movie: National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
“- Audrey Griswold: Uh, don't take this personally, Vicki; but being a farmer isn't too cool you know.
- Cousin Vicki: Oh, yeah? Well, how cool is this?
[reaches under her bed and pulls out a shoebox full of marijuana]”
- From the movie: Tropic Thunder
“Being an actor's no different than being a rugby player or construction worker, save for the fact that my tools are the mechanisms which trigger human emotion.”
- From the movie: The Transporter 2
- From the movie: Pineapple Express
“- Saul Silver: What's up with the suit?
- Dale Denton: Oh, I'm a process server, so I have to wear a suit.
- Saul Silver: Wow, you're a servant? Like a butler? A chauffeur?
- Dale Denton: No, no. What? No, I'm not like...
- Saul Silver: Shine shoes?
- Dale Denton: I'm a process server!”
- From the movie: Repossessed
- Frieda Aglet: What does the name "Aglet" mean anyway?
- Braydon Aglet : Well a long time ago "Aglet' meant "he who puts those tiny little plastic things on shoelaces", you see a long time a go a man's name was his profession.
- Frieda Aglet: Oh so a man named Fred Carpenter would build houses and John Baker would make bread.
- Braydon Aglet :... (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Black Sea
- From the movie: Get Out
“Believe me, the irony of being a blind art dealer isn't lost on me.”
- From the movie: Darkest Hour
“I'm getting the job only because the ship is sinking. It's not a gift, it's revenge.”
- From the movie: We're the Millers
“We are all now officially international drug smugglers. Add it to the resume.”
- From the movie: Fame
- From the movie: Brazil
“- Harry Tuttle: Bloody paperwork. Huh!
- Sam Lowry: I suppose one has to expect a certain amount.
- Harry Tuttle: Why? I came into this game for the action, the excitement. Go anywhere, travel light, get in, get out, wherever there's trouble, a man alone. Now they got the whole country sectioned off, you can't make a move without a form.”
- From the movie: Memoirs of a Geisha
- From the movie: The Expendables
- From the movie: Boiler Room
I ran casino. I've got to figure what I'm going to do next because I'm not a lottery winner. I tried "slinging crack rock" and I never had a jump shot, I've got to find a job.
- From the movie: Little Giants
“- Nubie: You always run the ball! Why can't I run the ball?
- Hanon: Because you're slow, and no one likes you.”
- From the movie: Rock of Ages
“- Sherrie Christian: I'm a stripper at the Venus Club.
- Drew Boley: I'm in a boy band.
- Sherrie Christian: You win.”
- From the movie: Major Payne
“- Emily Walburn: Apparently he had a little accident.
- Maj. Benson Payne: Apparently he pissed all over the front of his pants.
- Emily Walburn: Well maybe that's because he's six.
- Maj. Benson Payne: Because he's six? Woman, when I was six years old I had a full time job.”
- From the movie: Captain Phillips
“- Andrea Phillips: I know this is what we do. This is our life. But it just seems like... the world is moving so fast... right now things are changing so much.
- Captain Richard Phillips: They sure are. I'll tell you something. It's not gonna be easy for our kids. They'll be going into a different world than the one you and I came into.”
- From the movie: Forsaken
“- Sean: What's your deal, what do you do?
- Nick: As little as possible.”
- From the movie: The Rocketeer
“- Cliff: Jenny, prepare yourself for a shock: I'm the Rocketeer.
- Jenny: The Rocke-who?
- Cliff: For crying out loud, haven't you read the papers?
- Jenny: No, I've been working all day.”
- From the movie: Hostiles
“- Captain Joseph J. Blocker: You have never seen the look of war. You have no idea.
- Jeremiah Wilks: No.
- Captain Joseph J. Blocker: No idea what it does to a man. I've killed savages; I've killed plenty of 'em - 'cause that's my fucking job.
- Jeremiah Wilks: And from what I hear, Captain, there was never a man happier in his work.”
- From the movie: Wreck It Ralph