Job quotes1082 job quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- From the movie: The Zero Theorem
“- Qohen Leth: What kind of work do you do exactly?
- Bainsley: I shoot trouble.”
- From the movie: Meet The Parents
“I guess I would have to say Jesus. He was a carpenter, and I just figured if you're going to follow in someone's footsteps, who better than Christ?”
- From the movie: Good Girls Go To Paris
- La trovi in Money and Actors
“Can you imagine being wonderfully overpaid for dressing up and playing games?”
- From the movie: The Revenant
“I ain't got no life! I just got a living and the only way I get to do that is through these pelts!”
- From the movie: We're the Millers
“Give me somethin' that says, 'I get up every morning at 5:30 and commute for an hour and a half to some bullshit job where my jag-off boss expects me to kiss his balls all day just so I can afford to keep my ungrateful, screaming kids decked out in Dora the explorer shit and my wife up to her fat ass in self-help videos until the day I get up...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: The Bank Dick
“There are a great many chances for advancement. Who knows? Within a short time, you may become my Vice President. My first and only vice.”
- From the movie: Head of State
- From the movie: Prometheus
“- Charlie Holloway: Um, Miss Vickers, is there an agenda that you're not telling us about?
- Meredith Vickers: My company paid a trillion dollars to find this place and to bring you here. Had you raised the monies yourself, Mr. Holloway, we'd happily be pursuing your agenda. But you didn't. And that makes you an employee.”
- From the movie: Ultraviolet
“I think I had to know what I was willing to die for.”
- From the animation: Hoodwinked
- From the movie: Mortdecai
- From the movie: Transformers: The Last Knight
“You hired me from a newspaper ad, you think I come with a superpower?”
- From the movie: Action in the North Atlantic
- From the movie: My Cousin Vinny
“- Jim Trotter III: Ms. Vito, what is your current profession?
- Mona Lisa Vito: I'm an out-of-work hairdresser.
- Jim Trotter III: An out-of-work hairdresser. In what way does that qualify you as an expert in automobiles?
- Mona Lisa Vito: It doesn't.”
- From the movie: The Wedding Ringer
“- Jimmy: I provide best man services for guys who lack in such areas.
- Doug Harris: So, I'm not alone?
- Jimmy: Alone? No! I run a very profitable business because of guys like you! How many weddings were in the US last year?
- Doug Harris: 2.4 million!
- Jimmy: That means 2.4 million grooms! You think each and everyone of them has someone as...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Rocky II
“- EmploymentManager: Can I be honest? No one's going to offer you an office job. There's too much competition. Why don't you fight? I read somewhere you're a very good fighter.
- Rocky Balboa: Yeah, well, was ya ever punched in the face 500 times a night? It stings after a while, ya know.”
- La trovi in Reputation and Popularity
“Would people applaud me if I were a good plumber?”
“It sure beats working.”
- From the movie: Baby's Day Out
“Mary had a little lamb, little lamb, little lamb. Mary had a little lamb her hair was white as snow! And every which way that Mary went, the lamb was right behind her. It followed her to work one day, work one day, work one day. It followed her to work one day… and Mary lost her job!”
- From the movie: The Last Witch Hunter
“- Kaulder: You wanna quit?
- Dolan Thirty-Seven: No. I want a raise!”
- From the movie: How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
“- Ben: So that's what I was, huh? I was a guinea pig. Somebody you can test your theories on?
- Andie: Yeah, and I was just a girl somebody picked out in a bar.
- Ben: Yeah, you know what? Big deal. Hell, now you can even use it as a little twist in your story.
- Andie: That's a good idea. Maybe we should bet on it.
- Ben: You know what, you...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
- From the movie: Joy
“I’m gonna separate the room. I gotta go to work. Please, don’t kill each other while I’m gone.”
- La trovi in History of Cinema in Quotes
“We have too many actors for the jobs available.”