Will Smith quotes
“- Jasmine Dubrow: There you go, thinking you're all that. But you are not as charming as you think you are, sir.
- Capt. Steven Hiller: Yes, I am.”
“- Theresa Burnett: Hey hey. Don't you go telling my boys none of your sleazy sex stories.
- Mike Lowrey: Aw, no. I only tell your husband my sleazy sex stories.
- Marcus Burnett: Hey.
- Theresa Burnett: Well, I don't want him hearing either. Gives him ideas.”
“- Ouisa Kittredge: Everything is somebody else's.
- Paul: Not your children. Not your life.
- Ouisa Kittredge: No, you got me there. That is mine. That is nobody else's.”
“If you want somethin', go get it. Period.”
“- Jay: You don't remember me, but we used to work together...
- Kay: I never worked in a funeral home.”
“- Muhammad Ali: Man, without me, you'd just be a mouth and a microphone.
- Howard Cosell: Without me, you'd just be a mouth.”
“- Paul: I'll be treated with care if you take me to the police. If they don't know you're special, they kill you.
- Ouisa Kittredge: Oh, I don't think they kill you.
- Paul: Mrs. Louisa Kittredge, I am black.
- Ouisa Kittredge: I will deliver you to them with kindness and affection.”
“- Kay: Does that come standard?
- Jay: Actually it came with a black dude, but he kept getting pulled over.”
“- Jay: You joined the wrong organization. You ever hear of James Edwards?
- Agent Tee: No.
- Jay: He saved the lives of fifteen people tonight. But nobody knows he exists. And if nobody knows he exists, how can anybody love him?”
“It is the worst kind of yellowness to be so scared of yourself that you put blindfolds on rather than deal with yourself. To face ourselves - that's the hard thing. The imagination - that's God's gift, to make the act of self-examination bearable.”
“Every moment in life is a learning experience.”
“- Loveless Hentchman: I learned that from a China man.
- James West: I just made that up.”
“Move your head inside this window, before I roll it up in there.”
“- Robert Clayton Dean: I was shopping for some lingerie. That's still legal, isn't it?
- David Pratt: Were you buying that for your wife?
- Robert Clayton Dean: No, I was picking something up for myself, I do a little cross dressing on the weekends. You know, you'd be surprised how a nice pair of edible panties can make a guy feel sexy.”
“- Jay: Let's put it on.
- Kay: What?
- Jay: The last suit you'll ever wear... again.”