Men quotes898 men quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.”
“- Scott Wylde: Can somebody tell me what the hell's going on?
- Mac Jarvis: Ah, she's pissed because I wouldn't jump her bones.
- Terry: He's threatened because I used to break his.”
“It's a well-known principle that if you keep the flint in one drawer and the steel in the other, you'll never strike much of a fire.”
“God gave men brains larger than dogs so they wouldn't hump women's legs at cocktail parties'. Ruth Libby.”
“A man has two things in this world: his word and his balls. Or is that three things?”
“- Sabrina Fairchild: What was Linus like as a boy?
- Fairchild: Shorter. ”
“- George Henderson: We don't even know what it is. We don't know if it's male or female.
- Sarah Henderson: Definitely male.
- Nancy Henderson: How can you tell? Don't answer that, honey.”
“- Anya: I know you like me. I've seen you looking at my breasts.
- Xander Harris: No offense, but when a guy does that, it just means his eyes are open.”
“- Rose Castorini: But why would a man need more than one woman?
- Mr. Johnny Cammareri: I don't know. Maybe because he fears death.”
“The best weapon a woman has is a man's imagination.”
“For her husband, I need a man who is far too enamored of women in general to make the mistake of loving one in particular.”
“- Serge Stanieff: The men in my country go wild about women with yellow hair.
- Lady Lou: I'm glad you told me. I wanna keep straight on my geography.”
“I've known many men, but I've only been afraid of one of them: Dimitrios.”
“Why do we waste our time with men!”