Name quotes756 name quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“You ain't the future of shit, bitch. You're just David fuckin' Porter.”
- Jerry Heller: What's NWA stand for, anyway? "No Whites Allowed", something like that? [chuckles]
- Eazy-E: No... Niggaz Wit' Attitudes.
“- David Ghantt: What should I call you, sir?
- Steve: Nothing. You don't ever need to see me or know my name. You can refer to me as Geppetto.
- David Ghantt: Geppetto?
- Steve: Yeah, Geppetto. As in Pinnochio. As in, I pull the strings.
- David Ghantt: I think he means Stromboli.
- Steve: What did you call me?
- David Ghantt: Nothin'. I just...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Dr. Webster: I think you should have your own name, a name that is not like a famous person's.
- Bob Maloogaloogaloogaloogalooga: Bob!
- Dr. Webster: Bob.
- Bob Maloogaloogaloogaloogalooga: Bob Maloogaloogaloogaloogalooga. Anyone famous named Bob Maloogaloogaloogaloogalooga?
- Dr. Webster: I doubt it.”
- Frieda Aglet: What does the name "Aglet" mean anyway?
- Braydon Aglet : Well a long time ago "Aglet' meant "he who puts those tiny little plastic things on shoelaces", you see a long time a go a man's name was his profession.
- Frieda Aglet: Oh so a man named Fred Carpenter would build houses and John Baker would make bread.
- Braydon Aglet :... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Cosmic Cosmo: Hey, what's your name?
- Judy Jetson: J-J-Judy.
- Cosmic Cosmo: Well, J-J-Judy. We've got a date Friday night.”
“- Will Smith: What's your daughter's name?
- Ollie Trinke: Gertrude.
- Will Smith: Damn, why'd you do that man?”
You can call them ghosts, if you'd like, or as I like to call them, "the living-impaired".
“- Harry Dunne: Mrs. P. What are you doing here?
- Dr. Walcott: Do you always call your wife Mrs. P?
- Harry Dunne: Oh. Uh - How you doin', sugar tits? I missed ya.”
- Paulina Novacek: So, Mr. Muerte...
- Muerte: Excuse me, please. Not "Mister", is "Muerte".
“- Sonny: What's your last name?
- Kira: Same as my mother's and father's.
- Sonny: And what's that?
- Kira: Which one, my mother's or my father's?
- Sonny: Either!
- Kira: The same as mine!
- Sonny: I get it. No questions.
- Kira: No questions, no lies.
- Sonny: No questions, no truth, either.”
“You shall be forgotten. That's right. History will bury you, Frankenstein, and no man will remember you name.”
“I have been born more than once, so I have more than one name.”
- Gen. Lord Charles Cornwallis: Their names and ranks?
- Benjamin Martin: They refuse to give me their names, but the ranks are nine lieutenants, five captains, three majors, and one very fat colonel who called me a... "cheeky fellow".
“I don't give a flying handshake what your name is.”
- Bernice: I need your opinion on something here. These are my favorite names for the baby so far: "Amaretta", "Caramel", or "Treblinka"...
- Claudia: You yokel, naming your baby after a German concentration camp!
- Bernice: I thought Treblinka was one of those cute little fairies from Cinderella.
- Claudia: You moron!
- Bernice: I hope my water... (continue)(continue reading)
“There no one else for them take up with except a fat innkeeper who only remembers his name because people shout it at him all day.”