Parents quotes382 parents quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Peter Banning: You're not old enough to shave! What are you doing with a sword? And flying around... this is an insurance nightmare! What is this, some sort of Lord of the Flies preschool? Where are your parents? Who's in charge, here? No! No, Mr. Skunkhead with too much mousse. You are just a punk kid. I want to speak to a grown-up!
- Rufio:...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Barbara Bush: The fact is you can't win.
- George W. Bush: Why do you say that?
- Barbara Bush: Because you're too much like me. You're loud, and you've got a short fuse. Now, Jeb is like your father. He thinks before he speaks.”
“- Jeff: Hi, I’m Jeff... I have a bush too. It's not grey.
- Alex: Hey!
- Jeff: What?
- Alex: My bush isn't really grey.
- Jeff: Well, not according to my mom.”
“- General Garza: You don't kill your familia.
- James Munroe: Come around my house during the holidays, pal.”
“I thought if either of my parents died, I'd die too, that if they stopped breathing they'd draw me back inside, like they once told me they kissed each other and breathed me into life.”
“Why does he have to do the roots thing? Aren't we good enough parents?”
“Do you wanna know why our son is dead? He went there not because of me. He went there because of you. Because you are so controlling, so overbearing, so angry. Ever since he was little, you were telling him how he was wrong. I remember, one time you yanked him out of a little league game and sent him home, for throwing his glove in the dirt. He...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I'm still his father, I can give him stuff.”
“We love you very much. If you were Jeffrey Dahmer, we would still love you.”
“We are men who still live at home. We're not here to apologize about who we are, how we do it, or who we live with. I'm looking around this table, hombres, and I see three winners, huh? And to every one of those out there who sees something different, I say bring it on, 'cause it's gonna take a stick of dynamite to get me out of my parents' house.”
“- Mikaela Banes: You live with your momma?
- Simmons: No, my momma lives with me. There's a big difference.”
“- Bill: Running away from home?
- Kate: I'm an orphan.
- Bill: What happened to your folks?
- Kate: They died. Went down with a boat. Sank. Forget the name of it. Big boat.
- Bill: Titanic?
- Kate: Yeah, that's it!
- Bill: Then your parents died 63 years before you were born!
- Kate: Which is why I hardly knew them.”