Parents quotes382 parents quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I prefer my enemies holding an axe, not a baby.”
“- Phil Foster: We are going to die.
- Claire Foster: I don't want the kids to live with your mother.
- Phil Foster: What?
- Claire Foster: She's awful.”
“- Mary Katherine Gallagher: So what really happened to your parents?
- Slater: They were savagely ripped apart and eaten by a school of hammerhead sharks.
- Mary Katherine Gallagher: That happens a lot.”
“- T.J.: Champ, did you love her?
- Billy: Who?
- T.J.: Annie.
- Billy: Of course I loved her, that's why we had you.”
“What you make isn't supposed to be the best part of you. When you're a father... that's what's supposed to be the best part of you, and it's caused me two decades of agony.”
“- Grandfather Disguisey: When you were on the roof, did you hear something like this?
- Pistachio Disguisey: Yes exactly that! But without the pain on my face. We have a clue!”
“- Dave: What's my mom screaming about?
- Link: She's bumed cause I snaked her last bagel.”
“- Rachel Ferrier: Are we gonna be okay?
- Ray Ferrier: I don't know.
- Rachel Ferrier: What do you mean you don't know? Are you okay?”